I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

Discus and support I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David Salcedo, Mar 29, 2024.

1. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift cards but I use them both for Xbox now I have $50 worth of Microsoft gift card money in my Xbox and I want to buy fortnight V bucks and when I go buy It it says error even though I can see the money

Pease help me I don’t want to lose my money

:)

David Salcedo, Mar 29, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error