i GOT A XBOX 1 LIVE GOLD TRIAL (with new xbox 1) Where do I find out just what I can use it ...

Discus and support i GOT A XBOX 1 LIVE GOLD TRIAL (with new xbox 1) Where do I find out just what I can use it ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a web page that explains just what goodies I can get from having this trial gold card? I have read that I can get new games or some trials... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by briab guy, Feb 27, 2016.

1. briab guy
    briab guy Guest

i GOT A XBOX 1 LIVE GOLD TRIAL (with new xbox 1) Where do I find out just what I can use it ...

Is there a web page that explains just what goodies I can get from having this trial gold card? I have read that I can get new games or some trials games.

I don't need anything multiplayer related.

Other wise I don't know what to do with it i GOT A XBOX 1 LIVE GOLD TRIAL (with new xbox 1)  Where do I find out just what I can use it ... :(

PLEASE help a nube

:)

briab guy, Feb 27, 2016
  2. MrsMouse13
    MrsMouse13 Guest
    Xbox Live Gold Trial

Today i just opened up my new Xbox and set it up. During the setup i skipped the Xbox Live Gold trial thinking i could get back to it later. I Already put in my Billing information but i cant find the 1 month trial anywhere, just the 1 month - $1. Did Xbox
    stop the free trials or can i just not find it?

MrsMouse13, Feb 27, 2016
  3. Xbox live gold free trial canceled if I enter code for xbox live gold?

so I'm eligible for free Xbox live gold for 1 month. I got 3 months of Xbox live gold for Christmas but my question is if I enter the code for 3 months of Xbox live gold will it cancel me being able to use free Xbox live gold trial for 1 month?

By the way, I did not use the trial yet.

pottato killer, Feb 27, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Trials only give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer. For discounts and free games, you would need a full paid gold subscription.

Smwutches, Feb 27, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

i GOT A XBOX 1 LIVE GOLD TRIAL (with new xbox 1) Where do I find out just what I can use it for.

Trials only give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer. For discounts and free games, you would need a full paid gold subscription.
  6. Danno McK. Win User

Playing Gears of war 3 as Guest (Same Console)

[quote user="andersonap360"]I ve bought a new xbox and Im using my 1 Month Free Live Gold.

[...]

So, whats wront? Is it because my GOLD LIVE ACCOUNT is the 1 MONTH FREE???[/quote]

Since your gamertag shows as Free here on the forums, I think the problem is that you aren't Gold at all. The 30 day Gold trial offered to new gamertags created on a console is a true Gold membership and shows as such on the forums; since your gamertag
    shows as Free, you didn't get the Gold trial. (In contrast, the 48 hour Trial codes included in some games offer certain online multiplayer features but do
    not show the gamertag as Gold.)

Since you've got played games going back years, I think you've misunderstood the 30 day Gold trial. It is only offered to new gamertags created on a console (up to three new GTs). If you download your old gamertag to the new console, you do not get another
    Gold trial.
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

xbox gold

You can find 2, 3 and 14 day trial cards in new games or new console bundles. Buy gold here:
    https://www.xbox.com/live/gold

New accounts that haven't ever had gold before may be messaged a 1 month free trial that requires a credit card. This message must be opened on xbox one with the "open app" button on the message.

We can not give out free trials on the forums nor on any other support channel. If we do give out a trial we will get removed from our position from being an Ambassador.
  8. Stoyvensen Win User

Xbox subscription

I'm not sure if I fully understand what you wrote, but I think I get it. Are you going from Xbox Live Silver(Free) to Xbox Live Gold and they are offering a free 1 month trial? If so, then if you take the 1 month Gold free trial, afterwards it will auto
    renew for another month of Xbox Live Gold which would be at a rate of $9.99 per month. Now if you don't want it to renew. You can take the free trial and then contact Xbox Support at 1-800-4MYXBOX and have them remove your credit card to stop the auto renew.
    Hope this helps.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

1 month free trail won't work

No one gets banned for being too good at a game,you got banned because you violated the ToU/CoC in some way.

You can find out why on the enforcement site
    here

You no longer get a 1 month free trial when starting a account.

You can find out how to get xbox live trials here
Thema:

1. i GOT A XBOX 1 LIVE GOLD TRIAL (with new xbox 1) Where do I find out just what I can use it ... - Similar Threads - GOT LIVE GOLD

2. Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help: Hi i have read there is new profile badge upon checking for some reason i do not seen to have this from what i can tell ive been with xbox 16 Years,Can any xbox support team please add this to my...
  3. It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work: It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work 7147aec1-584d-4087-bb27-b4a10e511305
  4. I ordered Xbox live gold 12 months and got Xbox game pass ultimate 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I ordered Xbox live gold 12 months and got Xbox game pass ultimate 3 months: Hello, I have Xbox game pass ultímate for 1 month. I also ordered Xbox Live Gold. When I confirmed the Xbox live gold, it gave me an extra 3 months of game pass ultimate. Please help....
  5. Got 12 months of Xbox live gold and it gave me 4 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got 12 months of Xbox live gold and it gave me 4 months: Also with that question, when i put my xbox live gold code it gave me 4 months of xbox live gold then it said that when ultimute expires i could type the same code in again that i had when i...
  6. Minecraft- we cancelled ultimate now only got live gold and Minecraft will no longer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- we cancelled ultimate now only got live gold and Minecraft will no longer...: Minecraft we just get a message to upgrade the pass but everything ive read says he can play offline but it wont let us? b28d4432-6f2a-43a4-9ea9-d31e3ff8d86e
  7. Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?: I recently used my $1 month of Game Pass intro and do intend to subscribe for the $9/month fee going forward. Been pretty happy with the games so far! For years, I had X-box Live Gold and just...
  8. I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...: Hi so a few days ago I got a Xbox live gold card for 12 months but when I entered the code on my Xbox it all got converted to 4 months of Xbox game pass ultimate and I didn’t want that is their...
  9. What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?

in XBoX on Windows
    What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?: Hi, I recently redeemed a Xbox Live Gold subscription prepaid card and was planning on upgrading it to Ultimate for 1$, or trying to convert it to 4 months of game pass which I had heard from...
  10. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...