I got a XB1 controller that is PC compatible but my PC do not pick it up

Discus and support I got a XB1 controller that is PC compatible but my PC do not pick it up in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a XB1 controller that is compatible with PC but my PC do'not pick it up e9300478-c88d-4569-bee3-4dcf76231c8a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Johannes Avw, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Johannes Avw
    Johannes Avw Guest

I have a XB1 controller that is compatible with PC but my PC do'not pick it up

:)

Johannes Avw, Sep 24, 2018
  2. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    DDR3 vs DDR4 vs GDDR5

MS could of my a system that could rivial PC but that would cost 1000 USD. The PS4 cant do anything the XB1 can do cause they pick GDDR5 and not DRR3.

ZTROOPER16, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Is the XBOX wireless controller a wireless controller?

Hi everyone,

I wanted a wireless controller for my PC. So I googled and discovered that I could use the XBOX Wireless Controller to do this. I saw it was Windows 10 compatible. My PC is fairly decent, new and has Bluetooth. I assumed it would be OK. I've tried to connect
    it via Bluetooth, and the PC doesn't find it. I've done some research online, and have found a couple of pages which imply that the controller isn't wireless for PCs, but only for XBOXs.

I assumed that I could use the Bluetooth on my PC to connect to it. Is this possible?

Thanks,

I got a XB1 controller that is PC compatible but my PC do not pick it up :)

SecondPegasus32, Sep 24, 2018
  4. I got a XB1 controller that is PC compatible but my PC do not pick it up

StuartATrueRed, Sep 24, 2018
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    are you trying to connecting it wireless or wired?

If you are trying wireless, make sure you have the V2 controller and bluetooth support on your PC.

CrazY1985, Sep 24, 2018
  6. You don't need a V2 controller to connect it wirelessly a standard controller works as well aslong as you have the wirless adapter for windows 10

The Viral Cyrix, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: