I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

Discus and support I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ben gates1, Jun 9, 2024.

1. ben gates1
    ben gates1 Guest

Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app type in acq661597

:)

ben gates1, Jun 9, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's a spam bot. Just report and block.
  3. Gillaey Win User

Xbox 360 randomly restarts on its own

For some weird reason I will be in a game but at random times the tv goes blank but the Xbox 360 is still on. Does anybody have any ideas what the problem could be?
  4. cab0218 Win User

Halo 4 Specialization E-mail Vanished

The way that this was done is weird. Some people got a e-mail and some just got a message on Xbox Live.
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Killer Instinct - Hisako character and Shadows mode

Hope she got a weird crab crawl lol love the idea of her possessing characters and shadow mode could be great
  6. Lofty Who Win User

already posted? Project Spark stream now on Twitch

^ I've got my own little weird ideas for this game, I'm not sure if other gamers will appreciate them though lol.
Thema:

1. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol - Similar Threads - got weird message

2. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  3. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  4. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  5. halo infinite got a weird visaul glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite got a weird visaul glitch: hi there when the game is on borderless fullscreen something keeps appearing on the screen and then disappearing really fast. EDIT:this glitch happens when the screen is shaking things I have...
  6. Got a weird message pop up on my XBox saying "You've been connected to". Anyone have an idea?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a weird message pop up on my XBox saying "You've been connected to". Anyone have an idea?: Couldn't find anything online about it. c258a96f-5d38-45be-b1b1-276da926b630
  7. I got a weird suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a weird suspension: [img] I got a suspension it didn’t say what I did I’m an adult not a child even the weird part I didn’t get a Xbox message or a notification of this suspension im being dead serious I didn’t do...
  8. I got reported for a weird reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got reported for a weird reason: Bro jumped in my xbox messages after playing a game of brawlhalla. He wanted a rematch and i don't know how to block someone. I kept telling him chill leave me alone and i snapped eventually and...
  9. My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less...: Title. I immediately turned it back on and it powered on normally and has been acting normally ever since then. However when I turned it back on I thought at first it wasn't detecting my 2TB Hard...
  10. I tried to purchase Xbox live gold membership for 1 month but got a weird error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to purchase Xbox live gold membership for 1 month but got a weird error message.: whenever I tried to purchase the one month subscription, it gave me a MOCK ERROR TITLE and went on talking about a my little pony video... I even went online and purchased an electronic card and...