i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...

Discus and support i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 9PklcoMsGAOSGqRaM+B/d0.0.3 Sun, 10 Sep 2023 15:51:59... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cooper Schroeder, Sep 10, 2023.

1. i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info

9PklcoMsGAOSGqRaM+B/d0.0.3

Sun, 10 Sep 2023 15:51:59 GMT

:)

Cooper Schroeder, Sep 10, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft and it said that it couldn't process the payment

Hi,

Not all pre-paid debit cards work on Xbox Live. Indeed, not all pre-paid cards allow online purchases. You may need to check with the card issuer to see if online purchases are blocked.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Visa Debt Card and Xbox

Got a $50 visa debt card for the holiday and I want to put it on my Microsoft account so I can buy RD2. Any option to do anything like that
    Those types of cards don't work. Take it to a Gamestop or similar place and buy 50 bucks MS credit.

You cannot use Visa gift cards directly on your account unfortunately.
  4. Stacy29 Win User

Which type of Prepaid credit card does Xbox accept?

I got the Walmart reloadable Cash Card (VISA) logo. I put $100 bucks on it, bought the family four pack and have reloaded it a few times for other purchases . . . works great and I don't have to worry about my VISA getting charged up.
  5. HassanB Win User

Will Visa or Master gift cards work for addIng points on xbox live to download a game?

Hello,

Not all VISA/Master Card gift cards work. Usually it's a safe bet that they will work if you are able to register your own billing details on the prepaid cards website. A lot of different banks (Bank of America, Chase, Citibank, etc) offer gift cards that allow
    online shopping purchases. I've only personally tried GreenDot Visa (For Shopping), Chase Visa Gift Card, and a Bank of America Visa Gift Card and those all seem to work as long as I registered the card for online use.

If you want to be safe, I honestly suggest purchase Microsoft Point cards or Prepaid Gold Subscription cards with the money instead of just purchasing the gift card itself.
  6. Alwaysalone Win User

Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold

Tried buying from target,walmart, even amazon using there gift cards tells me that I couldn't buy other gift cards or service using there gift cards either I'm extremely frustrated and upset I'm on a limited income and don't drive or have rides to store
    so I have to use what's avaliable to me.

Imagine putting 50 dollars in your account with a gift card and trying to get the 3 month for a dollar [mod removed] it tells you you don't have enough I already had about 16 on my account before the 50 yet it practically screams no in my face every time
    even for the non sales tried switching auto pay on see if made a diffrence but nope got to start at a blue haired you tubers mixer ad who I now despise. I had to star at him for over 5 months while he plays with others I felt like garbage. Support I don't
    think believes me even they are mixed up about gift cards had me believe that I couldn't and that there site was wrong for 2 months to they he int I contacted the bbb. Yet nothing.
Thema:

i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...

1. i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft... - Similar Threads - got visa gift

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption: On the 15th of june 7:40am est i requested a $25 visa card through the my vip vault and requested it to send to the email of [Personal Information Removed]. I never got the email,requested a...
  7. Can't redeem visa prepaid card on Xbox store. Got it from VIP vault just before conversion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't redeem visa prepaid card on Xbox store. Got it from VIP vault just before conversion: I had enough gems to get 3 $5 visa prepaid cards. I received the email which gave me a 14 digit code then I scrolled down and it said, ' to redeem on Xbox live: use the 25 digit code in the...
  8. still never got my $5 Visa® Prepaid Card =(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    still never got my $5 Visa® Prepaid Card =(: hi i redeemed it on 05/16/2018 Visa® Prepaid Card but never got it yet =( i have posted 8 days ago about this and u replied Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our...
  9. never got my $5 Visa® Prepaid Card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    never got my $5 Visa® Prepaid Card: hi i redeemed it on 05/16/2018 Visa® Prepaid Card how long do i wait to get the $5 visa gift card? 9c874cc3-420d-4154-a026-6e0adc808e15
  10. I just got the 25 prepaid visa with VIP points and found out its in dollars and im in uk

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I just got the 25 prepaid visa with VIP points and found out its in dollars and im in uk: just redeemed 1000 vip points on what i thought was £25 and now found out its 25 dollars, is there a way to change this or cancel it, or even a way i can buy uk xbox gift card?...