I got a vbucks card and I tried adding it to my account and it comes up as I already used...

Discus and support I got a vbucks card and I tried adding it to my account and it comes up as I already used... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My mom got me a vbucks card for fortnite for my birthday and I scratched off the back for the code and when I typed it in and pressed enter it said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Leagha Ploof, Jul 28, 2023.

1. Leagha Ploof
    Leagha Ploof Guest

I got a vbucks card and I tried adding it to my account and it comes up as I already used...

My mom got me a vbucks card for fortnite for my birthday and I scratched off the back for the code and when I typed it in and pressed enter it said that I already use this code when I know I didn’t cause she just gave it to me. What do I do?

:)

Leagha Ploof, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

I got a vbucks card and I tried adding it to my account and it comes up as I already used it when I just got it. Why?

Hello!

Hope you are well. I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

In this case you should contact a support agent so that they can help you redeem the code, it is important that you have the proof of purchase of the code at hand.

You can talk to them via chat or call them through the contact page that you can find in any browser.

Remember that this is a public forum and that those of us who participate in it are common players, I am not part of Microsoft support nor can I enter the system, the only thing I can do is provide you with information that might help you.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. Jerry Chen2 Win User

Refund

yes, i did redeem the xbox gift card on my microsoft acount and i did use most of my 50$ on the microsoft store for vbucks, i used arround 30 to 40 dollars on vbucks already (10$ for 1000 vbucks) at that point i didnt know how much money i stIll had on my gift card so i decided to search up vbucks on the microsoft store and instead of buying it i was goona check how much money was still on the card, then i accidentally pressed A and purchased it.
  4. NicoleCat2 Win User

Money is in my sons account but he is not able to purchase VBucks, why?

I'm having kind of the same problem as my son is trying to purchase vbucks but we are using a digital Microsoft Xbox gift card. Shows funds were added want gift card was entered but once he tried to purchase vbucks it states the gift card has already been redeemed! I'm going nuts over here and feel terrible at the same time and not sure what to do :/
  5. kaleigh wadley Win User

Can I get my vbucks on this fortnite account transferred to my other Microsoft Xbox account?

No, my friend bought me a card to input into my fortnite account. I was adding it into my fortnite account and my Microsoft account. The microsoft account I put it on doesn’t exist on the fortnite. I am kindly asking you to understand that there is no possible way of me getting those vbucks back without either a refund or exchange vbucks into the other account.
  6. Stefan Bubulac Win User

why are my vbuck gift cards not giving me my vbucks.

Hi.

So, I got myself a 1000 vbuck card, and after the purchase, I didn't get any link to where my card is, or where I can see how to use it. I have no idea where to look to be able to redeem my vbucks.
Thema:

1. I got a vbucks card and I tried adding it to my account and it comes up as I already used... - Similar Threads - got vbucks card

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. I got 1000 vbucks I put in the code and the secondary code it is not in my account so I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got 1000 vbucks I put in the code and the secondary code it is not in my account so I...: How can I get my vbucks restored? I put in the first code for 1000 vbucks and the secondary one the secondary one says already redeemed but I don’t have the vbucks in my account. Please i need...
  10. You people got a 5000 vbuck code and it is lost can u give the code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You people got a 5000 vbuck code and it is lost can u give the code?: I redeem a code on epic games and was got a code and now i lost it it was 5000 vbuck can u so the code? 4b7c7b50-744c-4480-9441-3e354b5394cf