I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else

Discus and support I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received harassing messages reported them sent one back defending myself from the defamation and threatening of both hack and physical harm and I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LJH Unholy, Aug 3, 2023.

1. LJH Unholy
    LJH Unholy Guest

I received harassing messages reported them sent one back defending myself from the defamation and threatening of both hack and physical harm and I get a suspension why is this this is now the second time I defend someone or myself and I received punishment first it was the lgbtq+ during pride month now there is this and I can't even have them reviewed ever it's only 2 days but still I get it while the person who is really the issue goes unpunished why is this

:)

LJH Unholy, Aug 3, 2023
  2. LJH Unholy Win User

But why do I never get the option to have ut reviewed why must I honestly always take it when I never answered back in any violating way that's the thing I don't understand it never let's me ask fir a review I feel honestly injustified ik in 12 years I have had my account I was among the ambassador program myself I lost all of it for defending the lgbtq community bc I saw something that went against standards I try to educate I'm suspended for that now I'm being accused of things answered in defence again not braking any standards from what I see and now this my biggest thing why can't I have this reviewed
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Ambassadors have never been part of the enforcement program.

There was a thing about 8 or 9 years ago where we could go through reported gamertags & pick out ones we though violated the rules & then pass them onto the enforcement team & they would decide if the tag was against the rules or not but that was just in a beta phase & lasted about 6 months.

If you were an ambassador then you really should know the rules & how things work,like you can't appeal a suspension if it's less than 48 hours due to the fact it takes longer than 48 hours to review a appeal so the suspension would be over & the fact that if you respond in a way that breaks the rules you risk a suspension.

There's nothing wrong with defending someone,i've done it many times myself over the 20+ years i've been on xbox live,but it must be done within the rules.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Because ir doesn't matter

As you been told

It doesn't matter who starts the fight he started it isn't an defence

It is reviewed its justy not good enough

It doesn't matter what Twitter says I dont think you realize the issue

Anyone can say anything in the internet xbox won't respond because of PII

You only hear one side of the story

Look up hacker vs the pro

Himt it was a fixed video to this day some people who have an issue with enforcement use it as an example even though thr unedited video was released

Keep in mind you don't hear about sony onlu in court cases because there is NO review system

And sony does ban

Look up disabled person vs sony enforcement

He was suing to justify his trash talk because it was his emotional support tool

Keep.in mind he was permanently banned on switch ps4 and xbox

The judge.threw thr book at him and he had to pay Sony's lawyers
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Yes i fully understand the issue, i am on your side. But its out of our hands here. We dont have the power to send this to the higher ups in the company as we do not work for xbox and are not employed by xbox. I would say try contact xbox on twitter and make yourself heard. Even the president of xbox is on twitter phil spencer, send him a tweet.

Take care.
    Regards
    Zahir
  6. LJH Unholy Win User

Ok but I can never have them reviewed as the enforcement page says because they are always to short or something but it's not right when I had reported and avoided this person earlier in the day did everything to avoid him and he still found another way to get ahold of me so I have to eat it and can not be reviewed there is no true justifying being cyber stalked and being the one " somehow in the wrong" and being told you can't have your case reviewed like it's shown bc we are only giving you a small time one to stop the option for reviews I never did like that they limitations on reviews I feel any enforcement should be allowed to have a review if you feel wronged
Thema:

1. I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else - Similar Threads - got suspension continued

2. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  3. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  4. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  5. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  6. I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...: Joined a party with a guy making sexual advances so i told him to stop being a **** its disgusting and got com banned and suspended d37f7a69-1624-4440-8742-7fcff188428b
  7. I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...: I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties 8af35f6e-4716-4742-bbe8-5383268c84c8
  8. How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.: My grandson account got hacked. His account is suspended for chargebacks. How do I over this. It was his PS5. What’s the website or number to clear this matter up. For PS5...
  9. I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one: I got 5 suspensions on past/prior am I going to get banned after next one? e4a6fcb7-48df-495c-b524-1afe84001a70
  10. anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?: [img] so i got a permanent suspension for my gamer pic apparently it was inappropriate but i genuinely don’t see how because it’s just a normal man holding a balloon and posing for a picture i’ve...