I got a second monitor and it messed up my main one !

Discus and support I got a second monitor and it messed up my main one ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys i have a main monitor with 1920x1080 resolution it's great but i have an old 1440x900 resolution monitor so i decided to make 2 monitors for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Baha Bennaceur, Aug 10, 2023.

1. I got a second monitor and it messed up my main one !

Hi guys i have a main monitor with 1920x1080 resolution it's great but i have an old 1440x900 resolution monitor so i decided to make 2 monitors for discord and so.. But the problem now is my main monitor once i open a game whatever it (only in games) the screen gets pixleted like far things are like bad pixels and charpness to be exact i have an rtx 3080ti i tried unpluging the second one but the problem remains if someone have any single idea to help i will be so happy to hear it

:)

Baha Bennaceur, Aug 10, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Baha Bennaceur

We are happy to hear that the problem you had with pixelated picture has been resolved. We’re glad we were able to help you!

To help other customers searching for help on related issues, please feel free to mark the response you found most helpful by clicking “Yes” on the bottom of that post. This will ensure the helpful responses are most visible when searching (and you can vote more than once if the solution was spread over multiple posts).

Thanks again for choosing Microsoft!

Sincerely,

3. Baha Bennaceur Win User

Thanks for the fast reply yeah it worked only when i fixed FSAA from the nvidia conrol panel i really Appreciate the help THANKS. :)
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Baha Bennaceur,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are having issue with pixelated picture that is happening to games only. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Does it occur to all the games?

2. Does the pixelated problem do not occur before adding a second monitor?

3. What troubleshooting steps have you perform to help resolve the issue?

4. What is the version of Windows you are using? To check, press Windows key + R and type winver then hit enter.

For the meantime, here are the troubleshooting steps that we can perform:

1. Download important or critical Windows updates

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available including optional updates for your device.
    • Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    2. Update your games.

• On Windows 10/11, select the Start button and then select the Microsoft Store tile. Select the Library tab to see the apps installed on your PC and which ones need to be updated. If your app has an update available, select the Update button.

3. Check system requirements.

• Whenever you purchase or troubleshoot a PC game, first make sure your computer can meet the game's minimum system requirements. Although every game has different requirements, PC games generally use a lot more “horsepower” than other applications and are particularly demanding on your video and sound hardware.
    4. Unplug any non-required external devices.

• You may have other devices plugged into your computer (such as a webcam, external hard drive, card reader, or USB drive). Each of these devices draws power from the PC, which could cause the power supply to run in an underpowered state. If your power supply cannot keep up with the demands of your PC, your PC can freeze.
    5. Turn down your graphics and sound settings:

While most games will run on a broad range of computers, many require high-end graphics and audio hardware to play well at their highest resolutions and settings. Scaling down your graphics and audio settings may allow the game to run smoother and be more stable on your PC.

Every game is different, but these are a few common settings to consider:

• Full Screen Anti-Aliasing (FSAA) – Turning this off or lowering it from the highest settings can make a big difference, at the cost of some jagged edges in the graphics.
    • Resolution – The higher the resolution the harder your graphics processing unit (GPU) has to work. Lowering the resolution can have a big impact with fairly little loss in graphic quality.
    • Shadows – Simple shadows are easier to draw. Shadows turned off is easiest of all.
    • Texture/Detail – Lower detail textures aren’t as crisp but will make the game easier for your system to manage.
    • Surround Sound – Disabling surround sound eases the strain on your sound hardware.
    6. Download and install the latest drivers for your graphics and audio hardware.

Drivers are updated frequently, so even if your hardware is brand new, you’ll want to check for updates. There are a few ways to get updates:

• Check with your computer or hardware manufacturer for the latest drivers – the best option for laptops and small form-factor PCs. For the latest updates for your graphics driver see: Official Drivers | NVIDIA
    • Download a reference driver for your hardware – the best option for power users and custom PCs.

For your reference, see: Troubleshoot performance and stability issues in PC games | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Do They Use OpenSSL on This Site?

My mum got one for Yahoo. It didn't give the location but the time was 4am. I monitor my mums emails to make sure she don't mess stuff up. Shes not tech savvy. Scum indeed mate, scum indeed!
  6. DragonDreamnz Win User

xbox console connection to windows 10 laptop?

Hi Francia J,

are you saying that I can't set up my laptop without a monitor also? That will probably stop my in my tracks straightaway. I don't have the room in my one room to have a tv/monitor as well as my laptop. Unless I can get my hands on a teeny weeny one second hand. When I looked online for this issue, I got the impression the advice was always assuming you already had the console set up on a tv monitor to be able to then set up on a laptop.

And thankyou for your support. It is appreciated.
Thema:

1. I got a second monitor and it messed up my main one ! - Similar Threads - got second monitor

2. I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...: I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned in 1 second it will shut off again I've completely cleaned it inside and out I'm using a new power cable lead from betta electrical I have to unplug it...
  3. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  4. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  5. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  6. I got code when on second tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got code when on second tag: I got this code when opened my game on my second account of 0x863f9006 would to know if i should close that account then my kids cant forza 5 c68ca03b-4348-4dda-aa20-aeca9ecacfa8
  7. I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my...: A friend is captain of a club in Club Vegas. He has a account with a lot of coins. Now he had to buy a new device. He installed the game and than got a new account, starting from zero. How can he...
  8. Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we...: We have an xbox, we have an account and each boy has their own user name. We bought a new xbox and want to keep using both, but don't want to have to buy two Xbox Golds or all the games twice. How...
  9. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  10. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...