I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

Discus and support I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WorldR6, Feb 1, 2024.

1. WorldR6
    WorldR6 Guest

I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$

:)

WorldR6, Feb 1, 2024
  2. LuvDanny07 Win User

Microsoft Rewards

It has been a few days and I haven’t gotten my points. I got points for another item that I bought though. What is the link I can use to contact microsoft rewards support?
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

It’s been 17 business days and I haven’t gotten my refund

Hi Lakkin, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

There was a notice on the website a few days ago explaining that the refunds are taking longer.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds may take several business days, it depends on which payment method you used.

You can check the refund status on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

You can try asking for a refund again:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

I also recommend you contact the Microsoft Support.

You can use this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

I hope this helps.
  4. BlG PAPi 34 Win User

How can i upgrade to vault edition of mw2?

I’ve been playing a solid like 5-6 hours each day since I bought this game like 4 days ago and I haven’t gotten a notification to upgrade once.
  5. Mc829591 Win User

How do I undo a refund

The refund was approved but I still haven’t gotten my money
  6. Samuelkru Win User

Forgotten password and account blocked

I have been doing this form 2 times a day for 5 days yet I haven’t gotten my account back
Thema:

1. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft... - Similar Threads - got refund something

2. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  3. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  4. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  5. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  6. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  7. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  8. I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my...: Can you please fix the issue 5ec2d911-6816-42c9-923c-3b9725233a37
  9. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  10. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...