I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

Discus and support I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Calvin_828, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Calvin_828
    Calvin_828 Guest

I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!

:)

Calvin_828, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my Nintendo Switch account!?!?

Hi there Calvin_828, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to get in touch with the game developers (Mojang), as they are the ones responsible for managing and ensuring the proper functioning of Minecraft Realms and everything related to them on Nintendo Switch consoles.

You can contact them through the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Make sure to select "Realms Support" in the question category and then fill out the rest of the requested information in the form in detail.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Sarandipity7012 Win User

No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends

Hello Unholy Eff3ct! Same issue, sooo frustrating.

I don't think it has to do with you cancelling the subscription, but it might. My Realm expired because my debit card was stolen so I got a new one and forgot to update the card information. I didn't realize it until 2 months later because I was in night
    classes and did not have much time to play. On Microsoft's website though it says I cancelled it on 10/20/19, when my card could not be charged since it was stolen and cut off.

When I went to renew it on 12/20/19 the renew button was not there. I could not find it in my settings on Minecraft, settings on Xbox, manage subscriptions on Microsoft's website, Mojang's website, no where!

So I thought I might have to subscribe to this realms plus subscription to be able to get back into it. I clicked on the pencil next to my expired realm, I clicked on "Manage Subscriptions", I clicked "Info" under the one that is expired, and it takes me
    to the new realms plus subscription page. I proceeded to purchase the monthly subscription then went back out to play, and it had created a brand new realm. I loaded in it once to make sure it didn't copy my realm, but nope brand new realm nothing in my bag
    no clue where I am so I saved and exited that realm. I haven't gotten back on that realm until tonight when I was on the phone with Xbox Support, just to double verify it was not my original expired realm.

When speaking with Xbox both times, they have tried to look and find out if they do have access to the realms and how they could help to no avail. They have been awesome in trying to assist, but just cannot access in game developer content on Minecraft.

On 12/23/19 I emailed Mojang from Minecraft.net and got an email back saying they got my request and will get back with me, but I have not heard from them since and it has been 20 days now. I have gone on twitter and asked Mojang's Support to check on it
    multiple times, and they keep saying they will respond in a timely manner in the order requests were received. 20 days is a long time to wait for support, while I am paying for a realm I do not use.

I didn't want to cancel the new subscription without them being able to see on the back end why it purchased a brand new one when going through the old expired realms "Info" button.

I believe the issue is that the button to renew realms was removed when adding the new realms plus subscription page. I think that they could not allow users to renew an old expired realm with the new realms plus subscriptions being active. Since
    there is no
    10 player "Realm Server Subscription" anymore, there is only a
    10 player "Realms Plus Subscription" or
    2 player "Realms Server
    Subscription".

Either way, last time I had a card mix up and my realm expired - I clicked the pencil, manage subscriptions, and renew realm then it took me to the page to pay for the monthly subscription. This option, like you have said, is no longer there. Xbox Support
    cannot access it because it is in game content that they only manage the billing for, and Mojang has only one method of true support contact that I have found and they are not responding to my emails.

Hoping you might have heard something by now that might help me out as well! Thank you! Hopefully we can access our realms asap! lol

- Sarandipity
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft

Hello SamanthaMartin4,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. Can you please provide more details regarding Minecraft? Are you searching for a Minecraft Realms invite from a friend? In case you are attempting to join a Realm, you can find details on how to find an invite under "Joining Someone's Realm" Minecraft Realms - How do I Join Someone's Realm

We look forward to your response!

-Tali
  5. Cashaun Win User

Minecraft Realms

My friend recently got an Xbox gift card for his birthday, and he wants to use it to buy Minecraft Realms Plus. He plays on MCPE, is there any way for him to redeem it?
    Hello Ella!

If your friend would like to redeem a gift card - try heading over to
    here
    . but unfortunately, you cannot buy items with an Xbox gift card on a iOS or android device. Try buying it on a Xbox!
  6. SammyVS Win User

Master Collection vs Basic/Starter

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

I believe this answers your question, mate.

Can I host my Realms Plus worlds, texture packs, skins, and mash-ups on my Realm?

Yes. You can upload any worlds, texture packs, skins, and mash-ups from the Realms Plus catalog or your purchases from the Minecraft Marketplace to your Realm and invite your friends to join for free.  
Thema:

1. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my... - Similar Threads - got Realms Plus

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. Tried to buy a realm on mc with my fiance, website threw two error messages, but still got...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried to buy a realm on mc with my fiance, website threw two error messages, but still got...: My fiance and I wanted to buy another realm so we could play together and we tried twice to get it to work, but it just wouldn't and i still got charged twice. I saw another post on here about...
  10. Got charged twice for a Realm Renewal still recived two error messages and my Realm didn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for a Realm Renewal still recived two error messages and my Realm didn't...: I recently wanted to renew my Minecraft Realm but when I tried to pay I recived an error message. I tried again but stil recived the same message. Still I got charged both times for $7.99 each. My...