I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

Discus and support I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..." in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lovegame18, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Lovegame18
    Lovegame18 Guest

I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your account is setup.". And when I attempted to fix the problem in my settings, the option are unavailable. I followed the request this prompt gives me, but it literally takes me back to the same prompt after I attempt it. I'm at a lost. Thanks for any help or advice.

:)

Lovegame18, Oct 30, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

No problem, it's a pleasure to help.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Lovegame18, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, it appears to be a problem that is affecting everyone, and the game developer (Bethesda) has already announced through their official Twitter that they are aware of the issue and are investigating it to resolve it as soon as possible, as you can see for yourself through the following link:

https://twitter.com/BethesdaSupport/status/1719027905517236485

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I appreciate your understanding, and let's hope it gets resolved soon.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Lovegame18 Win User

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. :)
  5. Krayus Korianis Win User

Session is Unreachable

DLC 3.0 (Da Vinci DLC) has all available modes of MP on it already. So you don't need to switch unless someone in the group doesn't have it.

You may also need an invite to your friend's game session, because I ran into this a LOT. I got an invite from the head guy who started the session.
  6. David Duftler Win User

Xbox Cloud gaming error

I was trying to play fortnight and it stayed “Unable to start gaming session” how do you fix it
Thema:

1. I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..." - Similar Threads - got prompt before

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...