I got a new Xbox, when I signed in with my email it gave me a new account, and I lost my...

Discus and support I got a new Xbox, when I signed in with my email it gave me a new account, and I lost my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a new Xbox, when I logged in with my email on the Xbox it gave me a new account, I lost my old one. How do I recover it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jonathan Francis1, Dec 23, 2022.

1. I got a new Xbox, when I signed in with my email it gave me a new account, and I lost my...

I got a new Xbox, when I logged in with my email on the Xbox it gave me a new account, I lost my old one. How do I recover it.

:)

Jonathan Francis1, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I got a new Xbox, when I signed in with my email it gave me a new account, and I lost my old one. How do I recover it?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Jonathan, you signed in to your new Xbox with a different email than you used to, or the same email you used on your Xbox before?

Another thing, click on the link below and log in with your old account, see if you can check your purchase history, security data, subscriptions if you have any active etc.
  3. Gunkmiester Win User

Used 7-day trial, deleted account for some reason, now cannot redownload it

Now I just tried to create a whole new xbox live account and redo the whole process. I tried to make a new account with the same email that I used to create the account that I lost. I thought you were only allowed one account per email address? Anyways it
    worked and now I have a free xbox live account. But now since I used my 7-day pass with my lost account I can't use it again.

Also when I made the account this time I got a verification from the Microsoft Account team which I did not receive last time. The only email verification I got when I made my account that got lost was from Call of Duty for verifying their registration.
    The 7-day code was from Call of Duty, so would this maybe have something to do with it?
  4. EternalDMG Win User

Error code 8015d002

When I tried to download my account it just have me the account that is just started when I reset my password. I want to keep my old account not start over. However my Xbox says that for my account InternalDMG my email is still used for that profile but
    when I log in on my phone it gives me some new profile. I want my profile that has payed for Xbox gold not this new profile that it just gave me
  5. BionicVessel69 Win User

Move xbox live account to a different gamertag

Hi all,

When I set up the xbox 360, it was for my son, and I used my email address, as he didn't have one. Now he's got an xbox one, I've been given his old 360 and games. However, when I sign in to xbox live, I see his list of friends and achievements. Can I move
    my xbox live account to my own gamertag?

Thank you!
    You would need to make a new Xbox account in the "add new" section when signing in but that would require a new email to be able to create the new account.
  6. Micheal41 Win User

Xbox one problems

I don't know wot Xbox are playing at 2hours can't sign in changed my passwords keeps throwing me out when I try to sign into Xbox live I gave up hoping it's sorted tomorrow shame you lost your account I am not sure if you can get all your stuff back hope you can or that's a whole new problem lol
Thema:

I got a new Xbox, when I signed in with my email it gave me a new account, and I lost my...

1. I got a new Xbox, when I signed in with my email it gave me a new account, and I lost my... - Similar Threads - got signed email

2. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  3. I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...: Every time a note is dropped in game it says "your content viewing privileges do not allow you to see this content" 0087793e-759e-4063-8695-370d86c8d3fe
  4. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  5. I just got a new Xbox and my account doesn’t want to sign into my existing accounting and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Xbox and my account doesn’t want to sign into my existing accounting and...: It says check service status in Xbox assist 5ec362a9-f649-4777-8fd8-88f6165b3e30
  6. I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...: Please help I have fortnite on my account and it isn't letting me play it because it pops up with the "the person who brought it needs to sign i" even though I am signed in on the account I got...
  7. I got Minecraft windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got Minecraft windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells be...: I got Minecraft Windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells me to buy Minecraft. I had the bedrock edition on my mobile phone and have been trying to sign in...
  8. My mincraft and microsoft account got hacked and my sign in details changed idk what to do.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mincraft and microsoft account got hacked and my sign in details changed idk what to do.: Hello i'm Henry and i play minecraft i bought an account 2 years ago and a week ago my account got hacked i couldn't sign in to it. after some research about my account i find out that my account...
  9. I lost access to the phone number that sends a code chuz i got a new phone how do i sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to the phone number that sends a code chuz i got a new phone how do i sign...: …….)),R?R?R;);7575757564 08b06dc7-d1b9-424d-b3aa-1bfdc941576c
  10. I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account: i am constently getting an error message "It doesnt look like youre connected to the internet. Check your internet connection and try again" with the code 0x800704cf, when i try to login into my...