I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

Discus and support I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trev Yetess, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Trev Yetess
    Trev Yetess Guest

I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve restarted the consoles I’ve re linked my account 20 times now same issue.

:)

Trev Yetess, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Trev Yetess Win User

I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s wrong and I need to re link my account

I have done everything listed and nothing is seeming to work someone mentioned something about the MAC address in another post about a similar issue with discord.
  3. CarTzy Win User

I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s wrong and I need to re link my account

Hello Trev,

We apologize for the inconvenience with Discord. Upon checking on Xbox Status | Xbox Support, there is problem with Discord and our development team is working hard to resolve it as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we fix this issue. In the meantime, you can check our website or social media channels for any updates or announcements. Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day.

Xbox Status | Xbox Support

[​IMG]
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Trev,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble joining a Discord chat on your new Xbox series s. This is a known issue that we are working to resolve as soon as possible. In the meantime, please try the following steps to troubleshoot the problem:

- Make sure your Discord account is verified and linked to your Xbox account. You can do this by going to Settings > Account > Linked social accounts on your Xbox console.

How to use Discord with Xbox | Xbox Support

- Make sure your Xbox console is updated to the latest version. You can check for updates by going to Settings > System > Updates & downloads on your Xbox console.

- Make sure your Discord app is updated to the latest version. You can check for updates by going to the Microsoft Store on your Xbox console.

- Restart your Xbox console and your Discord app after performing the updates.

- If the issue persists, please unlink and relink your Discord account from your Xbox account, and try joining a chat again.

If none of these steps work, contact our live support team for further assistance.
  5. ToddBergwitz Win User

I have changed my home xbox 3 times and they are saying 5 more than once

And how you gonna tell me I'm lying when it was even 3 it was 2 and it glitches on my wife when she first got her system...I've been very loyal and spendt thousands on these systems and games...I've got 2 new Xbox series x and a series s
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

Discord re-linking

Hello Dalyn Hanson,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to relink your Discord account to your Xbox Series S. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check the account or the devices that is connected to your account. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

Here are some steps you can try:

1. Make sure that your Discord account is not already linked to another Xbox account. You can check this by logging into your Discord account and going to User Settings > Connections.

2. On your Xbox Series S, go to Settings > Account > Linked social accounts.

3. Select Discord and choose "Unlink".

4. Restart your Xbox Series S.

5. On your phone, open the Discord app and go to User Settings > Connections.

6. Select Xbox and choose "Disconnect".

7. Restart your phone.

8. On your Xbox Series S, go to Settings > Account > Linked social accounts.

9. Select Discord and choose "Link".

10. Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Discord account to your Xbox Series S.

Hope I helped! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s... - Similar Threads - got series join

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x: Iv tried everything I know, broadband line test, wired, wireless, tethered to my phone, factory reset the xbox, rest the router, no matter what I do its still 100% packet loss, any ideas....
  4. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  5. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  6. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  7. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  8. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  9. Hello, I just got an xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I just got an xbox series s.: . When I logged into it, I was put into a cloud gaming beta Xbox home screen. I'm not sure how to get back to a normal Xbox screen, I have been trying for days now. Please let me know if there is...
  10. I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...: Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve restarted the consoles I’ve re linked my account...