I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...

Discus and support I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pls if you know how to fix it tell me pls 4a8c2fca-5b9b-4c64-bf10-43bda520c507 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oliwier pozauc, Sep 1, 2023.

1. I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...

Pls if you know how to fix it tell me pls

:)

Oliwier pozauc, Sep 1, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit but i have waited a whole day and its not here

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit but i have waited a whole day and its not here

Hello Oliwier pozauc,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble downloading GTA with online and story mode. There are a few possible solutions that you can try to fix this problem.

First, make sure that your Xbox console is connected to the internet and that you have enough storage space to download the game. You can check your network status and storage space by going to Settings > System > Network and Settings > System > Storage on your console.

Second, try to restart your console by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then turn it back on and sign in to your account. This will clear the cache and refresh the system.

Third, if the game still does not appear in your library, you can try to manually download it from the Microsoft Store. Go to the Store app on your console and search for GTA. Select the game and then select Install. If you see a message that says "You own this product", that means the game is already in your library and you just need to install it.

Please see: Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

Please note that at the time this was posted, there is a reported issues with regards to installation.

[​IMG]

Please see: Xbox Status | Xbox Support and try downloading again if the issue has already been resolved.

Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day!
  4. StefanJee Win User

GTA V story mode on Xbox series s

Hi, thanks for nice wishes. Hope you are doing alright too..

I downloaded GTA Online anyways, and after opening there is story game mode inside. So actually have to run story mode game through gta online, there's no way to download only story mode.

Thanks for trying to help, this is solved.
  5. DCFC734 Win User

GTA4

What im trying to say is, ive found a GTA 4 on Zavvi but im not sure if its GTA 4 plus the LC stories or just GTA 4 on its own.
  6. XDUKERMANX Win User

GTA V Enhanced, keeps installing last gen version

Hi WIlly,

I think I've figured it out.

There isn't separate Xbox Series X|S versions of Storey Mode and Online. The enhanced version is all in GTA Online.

This stumped me as I had no intention of playing GTA Online so chose to download it last but GTA V kept showing as normal version.

If you download GTA Online you can access the X|S story mode from there
Thema:

I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...

1. I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks... - Similar Threads - got issue trying

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  6. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  7. Im on xbox s/x and my mod warfare 3 has got issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im on xbox s/x and my mod warfare 3 has got issues: im on xbox series x and my call of duty has issues My load outs dont appy in matches i get random weapons. No guns have sights just iron. My sentry gun has dissapeared from my kill streaks and...
  8. Help please I am got a issues in MSI Afterclock

in XBoX on Windows
    Help please I am got a issues in MSI Afterclock: Hi! My laptop is pro but i have low fps while playing. Then I installed MSI Afterburner yesterday from I asked this question in microsoft community. But I have an issues in MSI Afterburner. The...
  9. I got a free Xbox pass with my laptop after sometime i had some issues with my laptop when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free Xbox pass with my laptop after sometime i had some issues with my laptop when...: Due to issues in motherboard of my laptop i had to replace it haven't redeemed my XGP but after reinstall of windows my game pass is gone can i get it back somehow..?...
  10. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...