I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

Discus and support I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jackmod, Mar 14, 2019.

1. jackmod
    jackmod Guest

I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library

i even checked my order history to make sure

:)

jackmod, Mar 14, 2019
  2. jackmod Win User

i looked in the store and it says i did not even purchase it
  3. Oraclea Win User

Hi, I don't believe that Games with Gold will show up in your order history, but the ones you have acquired for Xbox One should show up on your "My Games" page
    within the Xbox One section.

As previously mentioned, if you got an Xbox One game through the Games with Gold, that game would be yours to play while your Xbox Live Gold subscription remains active, but you wouldn't be able to play it without an active subscription. (Xbox 360 and original
    Xbox games acquired through Games with Gold, on the other hand, are yours to keep even if the subscription expires.)
  4. JohnnyXeo Win User

Do you still have a gold membership? You need an active membership to access games with gold games.
  5. Viper180669 Win User

Hi Jackmod

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your game purchase.

Sometimes games don't show in your library.

As an alternate way of accessing it look it up in the store and see if it lets you install it from there.

Best of luck
  6. koravol Win User

I purchased madden 23 with Microsoft cards and it won't install????

XBOX one purchased game card from Walmart used the activation code at microsoft.com/redeem. The game shows up in my purchases BUT when I got to my XBOX it doesnt show up at all
Thema:

1. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it - Similar Threads - got Game free

2. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  3. I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...: I redeemed the Doritos thing for the free xbox game pads and never got it f9ae1da9-68c6-4a48-b756-fcebdea0022b
  4. Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...: i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to use, but she only has an xbox 360, does the ultimate game pass work on this xbox. thank you...
  5. i did game share with my younger brother and i had battfeild 5 i got free with the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i did game share with my younger brother and i had battfeild 5 i got free with the xbox...: i cant see on my owned games and now I have to pay for it. 56402c92-761c-4ffc-a59d-63831aee8a1b
  6. I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after: I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after it runs out fc0ce871-7489-401d-9d0c-30949e24dd90
  7. Game I got for free now gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game I got for free now gone: I got portal 2 when It was the last free 360 gwg downloaded it tonight went to play it popped up getting your game ready then said I have to purchase it from the store i restarted my Xbox tried...
  8. Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.: I received a mail thanking for playing halo infinite , and Received a Free PC game pass key for 3 months. I can't redeem it, there is an error saying :- Check the instructions that came with...
  9. Got charged for a FREE game? Refund denied..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged for a FREE game? Refund denied..: Hi all, I downloaded a FREE game and then a couple days later, I got charged $16 for it. I asked for a refund but got denied as the game had been played (obviously would have been played in the...
  10. Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?: Got Forza motorsport 6 a while back when it was free on games with gold. Since my Gold subscription has expired, I can't play the game anymore. Now you can't buy the game anymore on the store...