I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...

Discus and support I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get the game that my friend sent to my xbox in a different region so I can play it 10dbedbf-7c17-427e-bb12-e15b5cffea1f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KILLFABBY_MC_ACC, Jul 25, 2023.

1. I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...

How do I get the game that my friend sent to my xbox in a different region so I can play it

:)

KILLFABBY_MC_ACC, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we are in different regions so how do I get the regional code for the game??

Your friend would have to return the purchase and they could buy the game from a place that sells codes for your region.
  3. tru x Win User

Why is my code for MTN dew halo not working :(

so what if my xbox code im trying to redeem doesn't redeem, and lets say i try to redeem it before and after the expiration date. and it still doesn't work, then what do i do? do i get the 1 month xbox ultimate for free? this is happening to my friends and mine account. we are trying to redeem the codes, we put the code into the redemption thing. and when we hit "submit" nothing happens.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

is anyone got any beta codes for destiny for xbox as game ripped me off

Ill tell you what the mod told me, give it away on Twitter or to a friend in need. Heck give it to the OP if you want. Ive got a few people on my F/L who didnt preorder who will be receiving my extra codes since I redeemed two codes.
  5. NLH1 Win User

Can't purchase Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region.

Changing region doesn't let you purchase stuff from the store for that region or redeem gifted codes. The best work around I found was having a friend from that region redeem the gift code so that I could have the content, I'm sure this would also work
    with purchases. Other than that I don't have any other suggestions, let me know if it works.
  6. Big Nem 73 Win User

I don’t know what I need to do to claim my 2 free months of peacock with the gamepass

Hi. I read your comment and it still doesn't help. The Peacock website is asking me to redeem a code from my Xbox Games Pass. I never received a code. I just got the QR code to open the website. So I cannot redeem something that I don't have.
Thema:

I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...

1. I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we... - Similar Threads - got game called

2. I got two games stuck in my Xbox One how do I get them out

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got two games stuck in my Xbox One how do I get them out: I accidentally put another game inside my Xbox while I already had a game in there and I don't know how to get them out it's just making this really awful sound ef8fcef9-ae76-4285-bdbb-23214ed13943
  3. I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc: I coppied Lies of P from my old pc and the launcher verifies only 11.4 gigs then says the game is ready to launch when I launch the game it says : some game files are missing or corrupted . and...
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  6. When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...: It told me it was a gift card but it was sweepstakes that was never even used 9a9d55c6-6c6e-4562-a500-d1dc5b0bc2b5
  7. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  8. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  9. Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of...: Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of duty MW2 dosent connect. The original xbox controller workes . ce7090c0-e60f-43ea-8d11-9cc5eabbe3a3
  10. My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ...: Has anyone experienced this issue... Some great person decided to delete all my saved progress and now i can't play multiplayer online unless i do not choose "create class". When i select "create...