I got a g920 and my shifter dont work on forza horizon 3 im on xbox one s it was Working 1...

Discus and support I got a g920 and my shifter dont work on forza horizon 3 im on xbox one s it was Working 1... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Forza horizon 3 g920 shifter dont work 22b67d3a-168a-4aa7-963f-2ac7b0f08f87 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by diana brideau, May 11, 2023.

1. I got a g920 and my shifter dont work on forza horizon 3 im on xbox one s it was Working 1...

Forza horizon 3 g920 shifter dont work

:)

diana brideau, May 11, 2023
  2. Nazir Rana Win User

Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon 5 If you do please let me know at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** thank you

Hi, thanks for the suggestions, however the shifter works perfectly fine with Forza horizon 3.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT.

Any of the racing games that offer manual gear shifting and support the G920 will work with the manual gear shifter. Forza, Project Cars etc
  4. KryptekPrecision Win User

G920 Paddle Shifter not working on Forza 6 or Forza 7 - XBox One Console

Hello,

I purchased the Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel that comes with the floor pedals. I have it hooked up to my Xbox One. The paddle shifter works great when I play Forza Horizons 2 but the paddle shifter does not
    work at all on Forza 6 or Forza 7. The car shifts gears automatically which I do not want. On these 2 games the steering wheel works fine as well as all of the buttons but I just can't get the paddle shifters working. I believe I have it configured properly
    in the controller set up page. Is there a glitch that anyone knows of? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mindope
    Hello Mindope. Sorry to hear you're having this problem. I have the a steering wheel myself for Xbox and the only way for me to get it to work is if I open the game using the controls on the wheel itself. Let me know if this works for you.
  5. LP570-Z06-R32 Win User

Logitech Shifter not working on Forza Horizon 3 (xBox One)

With all due respect, my experience has been the opposite of this.

Forza Horizon 2-4 were fully compatible with H-pattern shifting devices until the April Xbox update got released.

My shifter still works with Motorsport 6, and every device that works for those games works for a Horizon game too.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I got a g920 and my shifter dont work on forza horizon 3 im on xbox one s it was Working 1 week ago and it work on fh5 can Anybody help me please...

Hey Diana!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help. If I may ask, were you able to receive an error message upon using the device g920 shifter on both Forza Horizon 3 and 5 games?

As part of the troubleshooting step, kindly try connecting the G920 to another device such as Windows PC or laptop for us to isolate the case further.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
Thema:

I got a g920 and my shifter dont work on forza horizon 3 im on xbox one s it was Working 1...

1. I got a g920 and my shifter dont work on forza horizon 3 im on xbox one s it was Working 1... - Similar Threads - got g920 shifter

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...