I got a coms ban because another player was picking on me?

Discus and support I got a coms ban because another player was picking on me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I started out my day the same as any other, woke up had my coffee etc.. Looking forward to having a good owl xbox sesh. I fire that bad boy up, put... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PATR1CK SWAYZER, Jul 10, 2017.

1. I got a coms ban because another player was picking on me?

So I started out my day the same as any other, woke up had my coffee etc.. Looking forward to having a good owl xbox sesh. I fire that bad boy up, put on some music and prepare myself for some medieval warfare in For Honor. Unsure of what lies ahead, What
    will it be like today? Will I get connection issues? Will I get stuck with some spammers? Who knows.. Anyway, I go for a 4v4 elimination match. Everything seems fine, joining a game. Then suddenly the screen changes, some text appears. Unable to join, session
    is full. Whaaa? I try again, no dice. It just keeps searching, this is a bad start. After about 10 minutes of that I decided to give 2v2 brawls a blast to warm up. I enjoy the brawls but I'm a really high level compared to most of the people that play them
    so I don't like doing them too often, but here I am. I find a game quickly, match up with some decently leveled characters, happy days, this should be a good challenging fight. First round, I have an exciting dual with my opponent, It's basically hit for hit.
    We fight it out for a bit, we are both down to our last segment of health, one light hit will kill one of us. My opponent goes for the attack, its a heavy strike. I have a very short window to do a guard break, I pull it of and take the win. The bottom left
    hand of the screen lights up "Wow, Wow, Wow" says the player, I reply "Good Fight" another "Wow, Wow, Wow" Clearly the player has an issue with what just happened. No problem, still 4 more rounds to go. Next round, I'm fighting the other player now, suddenly
    out of nowhere the unmistakable battle cry from the other players heavy attack. It's on, now i'm fighting both of them. I kill the first guy look round to take on this dirty player. He's running away.. I chase him, he keeps running. He had a head start so
    basically he's on the other side of the map, it's like a donut, I cant run through the center. It becomes impossible for me to take this guy on. So what do I do? Do I just leave and receive the 10 minute matchmaking ban for leaving a game early? Or do I wait
    for the timer to expire and get him in the next round? I wait. He does it again and again. My teammate left during the first few minutes so I have no back up, the bot keeps getting annihilated. Finally the session is over, I leave and find another game. There
    he is! Again spamming me, trolling me, not allowing me to fairly fight the other player in the game. Specifically just me, If I got killed he would let the other 2 players fight it out without interrupting. I waited it out to avoid the ban. Again he has found
    his way into another game. This happened 4 times in total I think. My entire gaming session was ruined. He was really spamming hard when he got the chance, like the worst I've seen in this game and I see it a lot. I'f it came down to just me and him, he'd
    just start running away again. What should have been 4 quick matches took like 30-40 mins. I did manage to kill him a few times but there was really nothing I could do here. I didn't want to leave and give him the satisfaction. I sent him a message during
    the game to hopefully make him stop running and just face me, nothing I would deem as inappropriate. Simply an observation if you will. In different circumstances I could understand that it could be taken the wrong way, but in this case I literally just said
    what was happening. Nothing more, nothing less. The game ends. I'm about to turn the xbox off, I've had enough. A message alert pops up, he's replied. He says enjoy your ban and send 3 more messages quickly mocking me about it. I'm writing my reply, about
    a minute after his messages then the alert pops up. A notification of a coms ban. really? I quickly report all his messages explaining what happened. His profile says on it, avoid me due to the low rep. He clearly hassles a lot of players. So here I am, my
    game and xbox live subscription have been temporarily ruined because of this guy picking on me. Whats going to happen to him? You guessed it, probably nothing. I didn't record any of it because it was just a guy running away for 5 minutes each time. I did
    however take a screenshot of everyone's gamer tag in the game just so I would remember his name. Afterwards I'm thinking well at least I have some witnesses to this. Do you think that will make any difference? Of coarse not. My only hope is that the xbox live
    team will understand what I meant by what I said but I doubt it. I truly feel like I was just baited in by this player. It's a frustrating game and I get hate mail all the time, I don't respond to any of it and I certainly don't threaten anyone with bans or
    mock them about it when they receive one. I also receive a lot of messages thanking me for good games, helping people, advice etc. Why is it us good friendly players that suffer at the hands of these people who clearly know how to work the system in their
    favor? Again, because I didn't record it happening I cant report it to the game developers either. Now cannot enjoy the service I paid for for 7 days. I went to the dispute section on the website and had to answer a questionnaire before it would be reviewed.
    No problem. I failed because I was asked, is it ok for a player to have a purple xbox avatar? Obviously. Well apparently not, purple avatars are actually modded?! How was I supposed to know that? Now I have to wait 24hrs before I can try again. What a joke.
    This is the service I pay for? Thanks Microsoft! Anyone else have any experiences like this? I am genuinely interested in hearing your stories! Thanks.

:)

PATR1CK SWAYZER, Jul 10, 2017
  2. I got a communication ban and it didn't say how long for

I got a communication ban for saying "why u idiot" to another player on rainbow 6 because he team killed me next day i got the communication ban it has been more than 24hours and as far as i know i didn't do anything wrong i have been with xbox for around
    5 years now

Temple Random, Jul 10, 2017
  3. SuperCheerio
    SuperCheerio Guest
    communication ban for no reason

I got a communication ban for copy and pasting messages another player was sending in my party back to the player talking
    [Mod Removed]And I come home from work today and get a ban but nobody else does... So because my homie and me weren't
    [Mod Removed] Xbox live player and just spammed the report button we serve the penalty!?? The enforcement team better fix this because that's just
    [Mod Removed] Sorry for not being a snitch lol [Mod Removed]is the gamertag that burned me

SuperCheerio, Jul 10, 2017
  4. I got a coms ban because another player was picking on me?

Whenever you encounter a player who gives you problems, the best thing to do is:

1. Do not talk to them (no messages, voice, etc).
    2. Mute.
    3. Block.
    4. Report.

Your suspension details are located at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    . If eligible, you can submit a case review as your appeal.

Internet Expert, Jul 11, 2017
  5. I hear you Internet Expert, normally that is what I would do but it's a little difficult when they follow you around.. I thought the point of strict enforcement and a reputation system was so that good players wouldn't get matched up with these kind of troublesome players?

PATR1CK SWAYZER, Nov 1, 2018
  6. PATR1CK SWAYZER Win User

Whenever you encounter a player who gives you problems, the best thing to do is:

2. Mute.
    3. Block.
    4. Report.

I hear you Internet Expert, normally that is what I would do but it's a little difficult when they follow you around.. I thought the point of strict enforcement and a reputation system was so that good players wouldn't get matched up with these kind of troublesome players?
  7. Internet Expert Win User

2. Mute.
    3. Block.
    4. Report.

8. Mistress Sara Win User

Coms banned by another player (?)

Hi there,

Only an Enforcement Team member can issue any suspensions. Suspensions are only issued after a reported incident's investigation has been completed.

The investigation could take a couple hours, a couple days or longer. It varies on a number of factors.

If you feel your suspension is in error you can submit a case review at https://enforcement.xbox.com as only an enforcement team member can respond to any specific enforcement actions and they do
    not use the forums.
  9. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

This is False Reporting and Account Abuse

I did but he was still Spamming after that report came in and I got Com Ban should that not take affect if he was still spamming I shouldn't be Com Ban if he Responds back after the message he reported me over that means I wouldn't be Com Banned

So in that Case that counted as Abuse of Player Reputation

Regardless of if he thought it was a threat or not that would of been Blocked since he Respond back in Spamming
  10. Elijah�� Win User

Xbox ban, Unfair ban

I just got troll by a player named I ORBITAL ME I after playing a match with him I think he was upset i beat him or something he first messaged me calling me garbage and that I have no skill I ignored him and went on with my day till he started joining
    my game session with my friend he started trolling us and caused us to fail a mission 4 times after I messaged him back becasue I was upset who wouldn't be after getting trolled so I messaged him he said because I used the work f!%k he said I was going to
    get com banned 4 seconds later I was com banned for a day its just a day but still this guy is trolling then getting players com banned to they cant play with their friends that isn't cool it's wrong he gets to abuse players then use Xbox's broken enforcement
    system to troll them even more all I know is I was trolled and I cant do anything about it why is Xbox's banning players like me who were trolled and why are they protecting a troll you know he does this all the time considering how fast I was com banned he
    even made fun of me before my ban happened saying enjoy that ban am i going to get any justice? or is this guy free?
Thema:

1. I got a coms ban because another player was picking on me? - Similar Threads - got coms ban

2. I got com banned for making a looking for group post about my crew and there wasn’t a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got com banned for making a looking for group post about my crew and there wasn’t a...: I got a suspension because I made a group post about looking for members to join my gaming crew I don’t understand how that could have gotten me a suspension 76749f0c-2363-487e-8703-ca3552a6e97a
  3. I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...: I got a ban for four days yet I didn’t message anyone. I’m wondering if you could try and case review my ban or maybe reduce it. Thank you 6d995b52-7320-49c3-a02f-5a301681739c
  4. lfg post got me com banned for some reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    lfg post got me com banned for some reason: ok so I make a few leg posts on Xbox to try and find people to do the heists with and hopefully help some new players make some cash but I made a post "Anyone else got diamond panther let's run it...
  5. I got com banned for calling a racist a racist

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got com banned for calling a racist a racist: Idk how to get this reversed but if it doesn't I'm getting a ps5 and throwing my xbox on the interstate and making this more known because this leads me to believe that Microsoft is against black...
  6. Randomly got com banned with no message from Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly got com banned with no message from Xbox: so I was making a looking for group post in fallout 76 saying Selling adhesive also buying psychobuff. and it said to keep it clean so I pressed the post button a few more times then all of a...
  7. My little brother got com banned on his Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother got com banned on his Xbox: My brother got communication slapped because he squeeled the n word in a modern warfare lobby, is he at fault? He screached it down the hall like 37 times like a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]...
  8. Got a com ban while playing for honor.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a com ban while playing for honor.: So I received a coms ban while playing this game. As we all know there's no voice com in game. Anyway. I had a perfect duel. Defeated my opponent without getting hit. While I was in a private...
  9. Com Ban got Extended by 3 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com Ban got Extended by 3 months: I got a communication ban on september 25th that was only suppose to last till october 10th. I originally didn't agree with it, i appealed it because a group of kids all reported me for using an...
  10. I got a com ban for nothing because kids think its funny to report me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a com ban for nothing because kids think its funny to report me: Currently I Am Com Banned i want sombody to check mycase e6a9bdaa-4ff8-4796-bd2b-5f4fd8270f67