i got a code for robux (i got it form microsoft reward) but it didnt work.

Discus and support i got a code for robux (i got it form microsoft reward) but it didnt work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; after i got the code form microsoft reward for robux. i past the code. but it didnt work. all it says the code was invalid what do i do now? the code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bobisbackguysroblox, Dec 23, 2021.

1. i got a code for robux (i got it form microsoft reward) but it didnt work.

after i got the code form microsoft reward for robux.

i past the code. but it didnt work. all it says the code was invalid

what do i do now? the code was new and i copied it then pasted it on roblox gift card redeem.

:)

bobisbackguysroblox, Dec 23, 2021
  2. bobisbackguysroblox Win User

Hi there.

I did everything you said. AND everything i get is this error

(This code wasn't found–try re-entering it. If the code is damaged, contact the seller. Invalid characters are A, E, I, O, U, L, S, 0, 1 and 5. Get more info)
  3. bobisbackguysroblox Win User

Well im the guy who experience every issue on the world.

Any way to fix it?
  4. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the update. On the error code provided it looks like there is something that went wrong with the characters. Kindly double-check and make sure that everything is correct.

Please DO NOT post the code in any public forum or on this session.
  5. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know! I am happy that you can now enjoy your item.

Happy Holidays and you're very welcome.
  6. bobisbackguysroblox Win User

Oh wait it worked! I just puted the wrong code. I puted the left code but not the right one.

Thanks for helping btw.
Thema:

1. i got a code for robux (i got it form microsoft reward) but it didnt work. - Similar Threads - got code robux

2. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  3. Gift card code 3 got erased

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card code 3 got erased: Purchased $15 Xbox giftcard and last three digits got erased while scratching 5024d1c9-e171-440e-a994-7ede62ae6628
  4. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  5. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  6. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  7. I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]: I bought a xbox card I got the code the code did'nt work. So I want my money back Iv been trying for 2 days to talk to a human. I will send the card back to you 8bbf67bb-9b03-40da-b9d5-31e0d5397cb9
  8. I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...: A little while back they made it so you can get java/bedrock free if you have the other version and i’m wondering if i can still get it for free ab2b62b4-8e40-4299-a177-378cbbf08c96
  9. I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...

in XBoX on Windows
    I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...: I got 5$ gift card and I gifted my friend fortnite pack when he gets the gift code it was damaged and you see it from my history billing and I purchased it from microsoft store in xbox console and...
  10. I bought robux but never got the code so how will i get the robux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought robux but never got the code so how will i get the robux?: When i bought the Robux i was expecting the code will be emailed to me but i never got the code so then i tried to refund it and it was denied then i checked the order history and it says...