i got a 50$ gift card for christmas and i put it on my account but i tried to buy gold and it ...

Discus and support i got a 50$ gift card for christmas and i put it on my account but i tried to buy gold and it ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can someone help me out because icant buy the 3 month and i cant even get the free one month c154db27-21ea-40ee-a5fc-53586b8fa57b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxG0d0fgamingxX, Jan 2, 2016.

1. i got a 50$ gift card for christmas and i put it on my account but i tried to buy gold and it ...

can someone help me out because icant buy the 3 month and i cant even get the free one month

:)

XxG0d0fgamingxX, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Sheldor1111
    Sheldor1111 Guest
    Account money problem

Hey i just buy a 50 dollars gift card and i want to buy Payback 2 and some add-ons. When i put money on my account i want to buy Payback 2 but I'm not able to spend my account money on it. I'm able just to choose payment options to pay by credit card or
    by paypal. But i want to spend my account money on it. Any ideas what is going on ? Thank you

Sheldor1111, Jan 2, 2016
  3. PHISHPASTE69
    PHISHPASTE69 Guest
    I can't use my Microsoft account money

Man idk what's goin on. I just put 2 $25 gift cards on my account and I had a balance of $50. I just bought dark souls 3 season pass for $24.99 plus tax on my xbox and it automatically used my account balance and it told it did. Okay now I'm trying to buy
    starwars the force unleashed 2 for backwards compatable for $19.99 and it won't let me use my account money. Won't even give me an option to choose too. It just wants to use my debit card. Even tried buying it on my account and it still wouldn't let me. Idk
    what to do man.

PHISHPASTE69, Jan 2, 2016
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

i got a 50$ gift card for christmas and i put it on my account but i tried to buy gold and it ...

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

Apologies, but at this time CSV (Gift cards) AKA account currency can not be used to purchase an Xbox Gold Membership. This is actually why Microsoft offers the option to purchase Gold pre-paid cards. You can still use the currency to purchase Games, music,
    movies, etc.

Cheers!

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 2, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: