I got a 4.2 Billion XP reward in Microsoft Solitaire Klondike. I am now at level 818,000...

Discus and support I got a 4.2 Billion XP reward in Microsoft Solitaire Klondike. I am now at level 818,000... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a 4.2 Billion XP reward in Microsoft Solitaire Klondike. I am now at level 818,259 plus (coming from level 170 pre super bonus). Is this normal?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pepper Sneezy, Feb 21, 2023.

1. I got a 4.2 Billion XP reward in Microsoft Solitaire Klondike. I am now at level 818,000...

I got a 4.2 Billion XP reward in Microsoft Solitaire Klondike. I am now at level 818,259 plus (coming from level 170 pre super bonus). Is this normal? Does Solitaire have a ranking system to compare against other players?

I got a 4.2 Billion XP reward in Microsoft Solitaire Klondike.    I am now at level 818,000... [​IMG]

:)

Pepper Sneezy, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Cueman147 Win User

Klondike Grandmaster levels

Hi,

Klondike Solitaire Special is a version of the card game Klondike Solitaire. The game has 50 challenging level. Try to unlock all of them!
    I am currently on level 649 and Gold Grandmaster 9. Been stuck on it for months now.

Does anyone know the fastest time achieved, please?

I have yet to go under 1 minute 30 seconds.

Rob
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Klondike Grandmaster levels

Hi,

Klondike Solitaire Special is a version of the card game Klondike Solitaire. The game has 50 challenging level. Try to unlock all of them!
  4. Francis Raad Win User

solitaire levels

I lost my klondike solitaire levels showing up when I download microsoft classic solitaire app on my new pc. It is still showing the games played and won but not the level I obtained. Note the level (452) is still showing up on a second pc I
    have. How can I get the level and the position I've achieved showing on my main pc.
    Are you using the same account on both computers?
  5. LgBirt Win User

Microsoft Puzzles Premium Subscription

Mine does this too. I closed it and opened Microsoft Solitaire Collection, plated one game of Klondike then closed it and restarted Jigsaw,,, now loading premium OK again!!
  6. Wille M. Win User

What happened to reward points on Solitaire. Was getting them, but now it seems like they stopped giving them?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm an Independent advisor and I'm here to help you with your concern.

- Check your device for any app updates. For steps on how to check for updates, take a look: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

- Check your Level within each Solitaire classic game mode (Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Pyramid, or TriPeaks) on the Main Menu. Make sure at least one of them is Level 5 or higher.

- Play and win any of the classic Solitaire games (Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Pyramid, or TriPeaks).

Check the article info: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

NOTE: Only classic Solitaire games are eligible to earn Solitaire Rewards. Winning games in other parts of Microsoft Solitaire will not earn Weekly Reward Stamps.

These include: Daily Challenges and Events and Star Club.

If you still need help, I kindly recommend that you contact Microsoft Solitaire support: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to clarify it.

It was a pleasure interacting with you on this thread. Have a great weekend! :)
Thema:

I got a 4.2 Billion XP reward in Microsoft Solitaire Klondike. I am now at level 818,000...

1. I got a 4.2 Billion XP reward in Microsoft Solitaire Klondike. I am now at level 818,000... - Similar Threads - got Billion reward

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...