I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be...

Discus and support I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don’t no how to reset the passcode as I got it today from cex and they don’t no the code I tried doing what it says to do on manage device but still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by seansmithSG, May 6, 2021.

1. seansmithSG
    seansmithSG Guest

I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be...

I don’t no how to reset the passcode as I got it today from cex and they don’t no the code I tried doing what it says to do on manage device but still nothing

:)

seansmithSG, May 6, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be able to help

Hello @seansmithSG, I hope everything is going well for you!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, please make sure to follow the following steps in order to fix your issue.

Please follow the the instruction on links:

How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360 | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Mattb2821 Win User

My Xbox won’t sign in...[Mod Removed - Profanity]

Crystal

How do i do a factory reset?

Ive done the hard reset by holding the power button down for 5 seconds when i turned it off, but the didnt work

Someone told me to do a reset on my router. Anyone ever try that???
  4. WHADDAYA STUNAD Win User

Xbox live down

Yesterday I had all kinds of problems with connectivity. Today it keeps telling me I have no wifi connections. I have reset my router and modem 4 times, I have done a hard reset of the counsel. I have run a connectivity test and I keep getting error codes
    like 0x903f9008 and when I check all I am told no such error code exist. all of my other devices work on my wifi so what is the issue........anyone

Mike
  5. birdyboy1998 Win User

Fifa 23 keeps shutting down my console.

Done all that, was told by EA to do it, still got problems, from the EA forums, a lot of people have had this problem but EA won’t accept it and it’s not just Fifa, supposedly it’s most EA games
  6. Agarthazl Win User

Reset Gamerscore

My friend told me that his games got reset to zero idk what he do to delete his games with gamerscore
Thema:

1. I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be... - Similar Threads - got 360 today

2. my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my dad got banned from the 360 like 10 years ago.: i know that console bans are extremely rarely lifted but can it be lifted somehow? i need an answer ASAP 49f10259-ccb7-4202-bb40-d34669c24a21
  3. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  4. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  5. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  6. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  7. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  8. Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360: Where do you go to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360 f09357f7-f1a8-4908-8831-3efa3119f2da
  9. My new xbox 360 I got today from GameStop won't connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox 360 I got today from GameStop won't connect to the internet.: Every time I try to go online it says I need to update my xbox to go online, so I click update and it says I'm not connected to the internet. what do I do? a7800f9b-a3ec-4b4e-92bc-17a92dbf6f26
  10. Just got a system update today (10/1/2014) and it basically crashed my 360. HELP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a system update today (10/1/2014) and it basically crashed my 360. HELP.: The latest 360 update has issues. For starters, the update download fine, but didn't appear to apply correctly (if at all). After the system rebooted it told me there was a system update. It...