i got a 2 week console coms and multiplayer ban and it says its uplifted but im still banned

Discus and support i got a 2 week console coms and multiplayer ban and it says its uplifted but im still banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so on the 8th of september i got a console communication and multiplayer ban and it says im uplifted sense the 23rd but im still banned. its been a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by k1ller snake, Oct 1, 2017.

1. k1ller snake
    k1ller snake Guest

i got a 2 week console coms and multiplayer ban and it says its uplifted but im still banned

so on the 8th of september i got a console communication and multiplayer ban and it says im uplifted sense the 23rd but im still banned. its been a huge inconvenience for me sense its been 9 days sense the bans been "uplifted". PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME

:)

k1ller snake, Oct 1, 2017
  2. More Swank
    More Swank Guest
    i got a 2 week ban and it says its uplifted but im still banned

so i got a console ban on my k1ller snake account and its says that its uplifted but its still not fixed. i had the ban from the 8th to the 23rd and its been almost a week sense its been "uplifted". i need help and i did everything on my end that i can do.
    PLEASE XBOX I NEED HELP.

More Swank, Oct 1, 2017
  3. Banned Account

hi, my account has been banned for 2 weeks and today its supposed to be playable again. On the enforcement page it says 4/25/15 at 21.34 gmt the ban will be uplifted but it hasnt, can anyone help?

Killer mosh 2, Oct 1, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of
    violation associated with each enforcement action

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.

M3tal Daz3, Oct 1, 2017
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    bowski477, Oct 2, 2017
  6. k1ller snake
    k1ller snake Guest
    @m3tal daz3 I look at the enfocement everyday and it says its uplifted i dont see a extension on it anywhere.

k1ller snake, Oct 2, 2017
  7. k1ller snake
    k1ller snake Guest
    @bowski477 I tried this and it didnt work and i looked at the "Cant send messages help" and it didnt help, im really trying to avoid calling xbox help because i never get the help i need. this has been going on for 9 days now and im getting tired of having
    to use skype with some of my friends and having to message people from the xbox website, ive been playing xbox for 8 years and ive never heard of this in all that time and now its stopping me from playing with my friends.

k1ller snake, Oct 2, 2017
  8. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

An Old Freak, Nov 1, 2018
  9. An Old Freak Win User

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.
  10. k1ller snake Win User

@m3tal daz3 I look at the enfocement everyday and it says its uplifted i dont see a extension on it anywhere.
  11. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of
    violation associated with each enforcement action

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.
  12. k1ller snake Win User

@bowski477 I tried this and it didnt work and i looked at the "Cant send messages help" and it didnt help, im really trying to avoid calling xbox help because i never get the help i need. this has been going on for 9 days now and im getting tired of having
    to use skype with some of my friends and having to message people from the xbox website, ive been playing xbox for 8 years and ive never heard of this in all that time and now its stopping me from playing with my friends.
  13. bowski477 Win User

Thema:

1. i got a 2 week console coms and multiplayer ban and it says its uplifted but im still banned - Similar Threads - got week console

2. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  3. I got a new controller 1 or 2 weeks ago and it already has stick drift on the r thumbstick...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a new controller 1 or 2 weeks ago and it already has stick drift on the r thumbstick...: Stick drift on r thumbstick b3dedf9f-3aae-441e-ba20-18ea16207f12
  4. Got a new gamertag a week and a half ago but it shows below my old one when you view my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a new gamertag a week and a half ago but it shows below my old one when you view my...: About a week and a half ago I bought a new gamertag, it shows up in games but on my profile it shows my old gamertag but my new one just underneath and when I join a party my friends see my old...
  5. I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it...: I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it says I missed a weekly set and I know I didn't I was on week 50 1b2c2199-0964-492e-b24e-df5a588af580
  6. Got suspended after not playing Xbox for a week

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got suspended after not playing Xbox for a week: I got a message the other day saying I’ve been suspended from Xbox live social features for harassment. The only social interaction I’ve done is join a party with my friends. Unless they reported...
  7. Hi I got a wrongfully 2 week multiplayer suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I got a wrongfully 2 week multiplayer suspension: I completed a communication suspension for Aug 25-27 Therefore I was unable to communicate with nobody. I come home tonight to play and I got a 2 week multiplayer suspension. How is that...
  8. I havnt played on my xbox for the whole week, I was just watching youtube and got banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I havnt played on my xbox for the whole week, I was just watching youtube and got banned...: This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement. This notification has been sent to your...
  9. I got banned 1 week for no reason plz helppp

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned 1 week for no reason plz helppp: i got banned for no reason for a week plz help 162e1ee2-f95e-4981-a25c-e90a7cf6810a
  10. I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription: Hey Xbox family, I noticed the other day that my subscription end date for my Game Pass Ultimate had been extended by another week. It seems really random, I’m not sure why it happened as I...