I got a 16 digit code and it wont work

Discus and support I got a 16 digit code and it wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help trying to install some 16 digit codes i got from Game (the store) and i dont know how to install them/ redeem them. they are for the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Titancupid14, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Titancupid14
    Titancupid14 Guest

I need help trying to install some 16 digit codes i got from Game (the store) and i dont know how to install them/ redeem them.

they are for the game for honor, for its extra packs (Legacy) (combat) (melee) packs

:)

Titancupid14, Feb 14, 2017
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Anyone getting Bioshock Infinite Tuesday?

Got it, love it. Mine has a 16 digit code that Gamestop gave me for pre-ordering, but I can't find where to input the code. It's only 16 digits.

brandiesel1, Feb 14, 2017
  3. INS4NEcRANK
    INS4NEcRANK Guest
    10 digit digital game download card?

So i bought a digital game download card today from target but it only has a 10 digit code its telling me to input it at some giftcard site and ill get code through email but even the giftcard side wont accept code less than 16 digits. Anyone else run into
    this problem?

INS4NEcRANK, Feb 14, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

Please look at your receipt and the receipt with the code on chances are there will be a web site listed there that you enter this code into to get the 25 digit code to enter into Xbox.

gds1972, Feb 14, 2017
  5. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Feb 14, 2017
  6. Titancupid14
    Titancupid14 Guest
    Titancupid14, Feb 14, 2017
  7. Thanks for testing that out for us, Titan! Unfortunately, because these are not Xbox codes, you will need to work with
    Ubisoft for further assistance. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

I open the link and then signed in and it says sorry 409018 this promotion is not available on your country ..???
    Thanks for testing that out for us, Titan! Unfortunately, because these are not Xbox codes, you will need to work with
    Ubisoft for further assistance. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  9. gds1972 Win User

10. Titancupid14 Win User

11. gds1972 Win User

Hi

Please look at your receipt and the receipt with the code on chances are there will be a web site listed there that you enter this code into to get the 25 digit code to enter into Xbox.
  12. XBF Javier R Win User

I got a 16 digit anthem demo code and it wont work

Hello all,

This post is from some time ago, so it's recommended to create your own thread describing the same issue to which you can simply copy and paste what you're experiencing.

We will be locking this thread and hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. I got a 16 digit code and it wont work - Similar Threads - got digit code

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Why have i not got my digital download code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i not got my digital download code: I have purchased eafc24 on the Very website 2 days ago and still haven’t received my code 7feb6c78-d2d9-4362-af75-61150adff49a
  4. I got a WZ 2.0 code from game stop and it only had 19 digits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a WZ 2.0 code from game stop and it only had 19 digits: I whent to game stop to get 2400 cp for WZ and the code was 19 digests and it came on the receipt when I whent tohad 25 digests so I can't use what I bought and game stop can't give me my money...
  5. Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...: Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need 25 digit code and i got 16 please help 77cf5083-5a05-45c0-8678-2bea27168c1f
  6. If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...: I'm wondering in case I have to deleted a few games to make up some space, never really had a lot of games activated digitally. 276e8e46-4e2e-41d2-86dc-1df5882d9645
  7. What do I do with the 6 digit confirmation code I got from redeeming a Microsoft rewards code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do with the 6 digit confirmation code I got from redeeming a Microsoft rewards code?: So I got a reward from ms rewards and haven’t gotten anything yet except a confirmation code from text and idk what to do with it d3f7bd2a-dd3e-47f9-b628-3c24aaeecb05
  8. I redeemed a vbucks card and got an email with the 25 digit code but when I enter it it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a vbucks card and got an email with the 25 digit code but when I enter it it...: I redeemed a vbucks card and Microsoft sent me the email with the 25 digit code to enter but when I enter it it keeps saying if it's damaged contact seller. But it's not seller bc tge card was...
  9. I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help.: I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help. 79e9300d-9312-4b3a-bd7d-66aafde587c7
  10. i got 2 free xbox gift card but it did not give me the 25 digit code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got 2 free xbox gift card but it did not give me the 25 digit code: I need those codesssssss pls and thank you 87e3470e-d58b-4513-a009-42c25ab4dbc9