I got 2 gamer tags and 1 email

Discus and support I got 2 gamer tags and 1 email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have 2 gamertags associated with 1 email so smart glass won't connect, my Xbox has 1 gamer tag then when I sign into smart glass there is another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QweenKong81, Jul 27, 2017.

1. QweenKong81
    QweenKong81 Guest

i have 2 gamertags associated with 1 email so smart glass won't connect, my Xbox has 1 gamer tag then when I sign into smart glass there is another gamer tag very confusing.. Please help

:)

QweenKong81, Jul 27, 2017
  2. D1zzyKush
    D1zzyKush Guest
    2 gamer tags, 1 email

So basically I have 2 gamer tags on one email and I just want to use one, how do I solve this problem?

D1zzyKush, Jul 27, 2017
  3. kernal69er
    kernal69er Guest
    license transfer

Send me your gamer tag, email and password

kernal69er, Jul 27, 2017
  4. BenBristow Win User

Gamertag Recover

Good evening,

Just to make sure we are clear

1) Old email with gamer tag I want

2) Current email with gamer tag I don’t want

I want to move the gamer tag I want from the old email address to my current email address. If possible, to delete my new gamer tag I don’t want

Is the steps you mentioned still correct?
  5. juan van Win User

Lost gamertag

Suggest you call support and make sure that email account is associated with that gamer tag-

its a 1 - 1 relation where Each GT = 1 Email address.

and no email can have 2 gamer tags.

I have heard once that emails use to have more then 1 GT associated with them - but I think that person was pulling my leg. And in 6yrs on xbl I have never heard of anyone else having that.
  6. kelly1KT Win User

xbox one s profiles (family (adult-who occassional plays and 2 children who play)

Hi.

So the gamer tag associated with my email (the adult) is there to stay or can I delete that gamer tag and create my own? Then I could create a new profile for son #1 and a new gamer tag.

I have figured out/created a new profile and gamer tag for son #2.

So I would like to:

change the gamer tag that is connected to my email account (the adult).

If possible I would like to keep my son's gamer tag and just move it to the email account/profile I created for him... (I'm pretty sure you said I couldn't do this but just checking?
  7. KCD Donut Win User

Id

Hello YyY_O_!

By ID I assume you mean gamer tag.

There are many ways to see your gamer tag here are a few ways!

1. In the top left corner of your screen it will go between your Email, real name and gamer tag!

2. You can press the xbox button then go to profile and the big text you see is your gamer tag.

I hope this has helped!

-
  8. Mrz Austin Win User

xbox live rewards

Alright, so I started viewing my points on rewards.xbox.com and cashed in at 4,550 I received an email saying I'll received $25.50 use before next year well when I got on my xbox I had no currency. I looked for the email and it was sent to an old email
    and an old gamer tag that I'm banned from. So I've been earning points on my current gamer tag and email and its been transferred into currency and sent to a totally different email and gamer tag? How is that? Why is that? How can I get that changed/fixed?
    HELP PLEASE. Also I did a survey and got an additional $10 that was put on a different email and gamer tag then the two mentioned above. =|
Thema:

1. I got 2 gamer tags and 1 email - Similar Threads - got gamer tags

2. Got an Xbox one s but it’s not letting me use my gamer tag from my old Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got an Xbox one s but it’s not letting me use my gamer tag from my old Xbox 360: I used to play Xbox 360 a lot. I had a gamertag. I stopped playing over the years, but I just got an Xbox one S and for some reason when I log in to my account it won’t let me use that old...
  3. I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...: I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation through email that’ll be changed and nothing has changed? a8ccf402-4469-4236-90bb-6450ef4a6c86
  4. Force name change and now I got someone trying to sell me the gamer tag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Force name change and now I got someone trying to sell me the gamer tag back: Hey guys, weird thing happened…my gamertag got force name changed from Bait to bigkitten#695386, and I got some guy on instagram named [mod removed] trying to sell me the name back? I checked on...
  5. Gamer tag got hacked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag got hacked.: My gamer tag somehow got changed so on Xmas eve i spend 10 in Xbox credit to change it back. Called Microsoft today and after 36min on hold he talks for a few minutes then hangs up. What should I...
  6. i need a free gamer tag chang i never got one

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need a free gamer tag chang i never got one: i need a free gamer tag chang because i never got one 385e629a-ed93-4c17-8073-0a67adc9286c
  7. My gamer tag got changed but when I sign in it says I have a perfect account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag got changed but when I sign in it says I have a perfect account: my Gamertag was changed after having it for over a year. When I contacted support they said because of some case thing but when I log into my account it says I have a perfect record no where for...
  8. My Xbox gamer tag got changed randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gamer tag got changed randomly: So my account out of no were got changed from [Mod Removed] to something like sillyfawn180091. I was sent a message from Xbox in my messages that it hadn’t followed one of the rules of gamer tags...
  9. My gamer tag got changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag got changed?: Yesterday I had used my Xbox One in the afternoon, left, and when I got home and turned it back on it took me through all of the initial startup steps (power mode, account, privacy, etc.). So I...
  10. My gamer tag got enforced to be removed, and I believe it's false.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag got enforced to be removed, and I believe it's false.: I woke up this morning and my gamer tag was LovelyJoey79263 not RobbieBlumpkinn. I got a message from Xbox saying it was enforced to be removed because it was inappropriate or related to drugs. In...