i got 2 free xbox gift card but it did not give me the 25 digit code

Discus and support i got 2 free xbox gift card but it did not give me the 25 digit code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need those codesssssss pls and thank you 87e3470e-d58b-4513-a009-42c25ab4dbc9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SNAKE GG56783, Apr 18, 2018.

1. i got 2 free xbox gift card but it did not give me the 25 digit code

I need those codesssssss pls and thank you

:)

SNAKE GG56783, Apr 18, 2018
  2. Skull3s
    Skull3s Guest
    Gift cards

I have xbox gift card as a gift but did not get the 25 digit number. How do I redeem this card

Skull3s, Apr 18, 2018
  3. XBOX Live STOLE a 25$ gift card balance from me and support is "unreachable"

Xbox live stole a 25$ Gift Card balance from me. I entered the 25 digit code and when I pressed enter "something went wrong" and now the code is used and the balance of my account HAS NOT ADDED the 25$..... And the code given for xbox/errorhelp DOES
    NOT WORK EITHER you fraudulous thieves.

AJr Lachapelle, Apr 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance. You'll also need to post what promotion you're looking for codes from.

Smwutches, Apr 18, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance. You'll also need to post what promotion you're looking for codes from.
  6. ValeriaMoya Win User

Vbucks gift card help

My son got two gifts cards of $40 each, trying to redeem on his xbox one x, asking for 25 digits code, the card has only 16 digits code. What I should do?!
  7. Skull3s Win User

Gift cards

I have xbox gift card as a gift but did not get the 25 digit number. How do I redeem this card
  8. MuderFace1 Win User

Missing digit code for visa reward.

It needs to be redeemed at http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

I did this and all the options I had was for a digital or physical Visa card and neither of those have a 25 character code that can be redeemed on Xbox

That is correct. What you would have redeemed from the vault is a prepaid Visa card, not an Xbox gift card.
    Yes and the instructions provided by Xbox state you can redeem for a visa card or redeem a 25 digit code on the Xbox Store and at no time is there an option for a 25 digit code. The instructions need to be change
  9. Smwutches Win User

Can’t redeem my Xbox gift card?

Xbox gift cards are 25 digits. Is it giving you an error when you try to redeem it?
Thema:

1. i got 2 free xbox gift card but it did not give me the 25 digit code - Similar Threads - got free gift

2. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  3. I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...: I redeemed the Doritos thing for the free xbox game pads and never got it f9ae1da9-68c6-4a48-b756-fcebdea0022b
  4. so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...: i dont have any new games on my pass it also says on microsoft website that you can get starfield for pc. 9ec3e4e0-e8ae-40f4-baba-27360c468641
  5. My ms account got hacked and deleted by a scammer, who was giving out 'free' ranks in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My ms account got hacked and deleted by a scammer, who was giving out 'free' ranks in...: So I was playing minecraft the other day on hypixel and this random guy says they are giving out free ranks. This is pretty common on hypixel, but I didn't know what the legit real rank gifting...
  6. I got a free Xbox pass with my laptop after sometime i had some issues with my laptop when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free Xbox pass with my laptop after sometime i had some issues with my laptop when...: Due to issues in motherboard of my laptop i had to replace it haven't redeemed my XGP but after reinstall of windows my game pass is gone can i get it back somehow..?...
  7. Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...: i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to use, but she only has an xbox 360, does the ultimate game pass work on this xbox. thank you...
  8. if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i...: if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ??? f4441635-037d-42c4-98e6-1c648addecf9
  9. So i got a $5 free gift card for completing a quest. I accidentally deleted it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So i got a $5 free gift card for completing a quest. I accidentally deleted it.: So i got a $5 free gift card for completing a quest. I accidentally deleted it. Can someone please please tell me how to redeem it and use the $5. 1ef40265-db0b-4941-b2f5-46dd29171ed1
  10. Still not got free £5 gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still not got free £5 gift card: I bought Xbox live about 2 weeks ago when you would get a free £5 gift card. I've still not got it. I have checked my emails and there is nothing there f85c3534-01af-4862-93af-97cbad3f6cac