i go to download a game it downloads a little bit and then freezes and won’t keep...

Discus and support i go to download a game it downloads a little bit and then freezes and won’t keep... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I go to download a game and it just won’t install and then like an hour later it went up a couple gb and paused just won’t download why is this ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Filip Milovanovic, Oct 11, 2023.

1. i go to download a game it downloads a little bit and then freezes and won’t keep...

I go to download a game and it just won’t install and then like an hour later it went up a couple gb and paused just won’t download why is this ?

:)

Filip Milovanovic, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

i go to download a game it downloads a little bit and then freezes and won’t keep downloading why ?

Hi Filip M! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

This happens because there are some corrupt files in the game folder, therefore the solution is:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > and then Storage.
    3. Select Delete Local Saved Games.

Note: selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved to the Xbox Live cloud. It will only delete data that you have saved locally.

4. Select Yes to confirm.
    5. Once your console restarts, try installing the game again.

If I can help you with this information, let me know, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. AlmondLighting Win User

Constant dead rising 3 freezes. Do your digital games freeze!?

A bit late to the party but I'm having the same freezing issue. I just bought the Titanfall XBox One bundle. The Titanfall game was a digital download and it keeps freezing after about ~7 minutes of gameplay. It starts off with the audio going bad and then
    i get a freeze/black screen. I'm thinking it has to do with the digital downloaded games on the store.
  4. Rhysie Joe Win User

Gaming/free trails

I just tried that and once I had gotten up to the install to bit all it said was that I had to go into Xbox app so I have and I’ve tried to start to download the game however it won’t let me click install to this console
  5. Mr Cheeseits Win User

Watch Dogs Uplay Aiden Avatar?

Same here, it tells me to download it from Uplay.com but I'm not getting anywhere, and on top of that my game keeps freezing on the loading screen. Smooth Ubisofrt, real smooth. I know it just got released but man. I was expecting a bit more. :'(
  6. Captain Foxglove Win User

Installing a game

Unfortunately short of paying for a better internet package there is little you can do to speed up game downloads. My only suggestion us not playing online games while downloading as it appears to make it go a tiny bit faster.
Thema:

i go to download a game it downloads a little bit and then freezes and won’t keep...

1. i go to download a game it downloads a little bit and then freezes and won’t keep... - Similar Threads - download game downloads

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  5. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  8. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  9. How to Re-Download a Game

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Re-Download a Game: I redeemed a code for Microsoft Flight Simulator earlier this year but needed to uninstall to clear up space. I'm now ready to reinstall but I'm not sure how....? I'm able to open up Microsoft...
  10. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...