I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

Discus and support I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ian Gutierrez2, Feb 10, 2024.

1. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me? [​IMG]
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu.

Help

:)

Ian Gutierrez2, Feb 10, 2024
  2. SpaceDefiner Win User

The screen sometimes not responsive or showing unwanted messages when playing

Hi WPAK,

I haven't tried my Xbox One with another game just yet, but let's solve this problem one by one! Regarding the issue that when I press MENU button that a HELP screen shows up to the right, I am not able to close that HELP screen despite I press B button
    as the screen says! For example, when playing NBA 2k14, when I press that MENU button, the right side of the screen says " We couldn't open Help--Sorry about that. Help may have taken too long to open and stopped responding. Press B to go back, then try to
    Help again."

The problem is, even I press the B button, the screen freezes there! This also happen when I am browsing Xbox home page when not playing the game!

Do you know why it is like this??

Thanks!
  3. Misses Joust Win User

CANT EXIT GAME TO DESKTOP

G'day kuyatatay. In order to get back to the home screen, please press the glowing Xbox button at the top center of the controller. The button labeled with 3 lines is the Menu button, and will usually pause the game or open its menu.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Black screen on my first boot

Do you see anything at all when you press the white Home button on the controller? Sometimes when I start my Xbox One up, I get a black screen and I have to press the white Home button which will open the side bar menu. Then I press Home and it brings
    up the home screen. It's very strange but I get this black screen sometimes too.
  5. Amin Mohemmed Win User

Why isn't my reset button working?

My controller isn't the problem. All of my buttons seem to be working perfectly besides the Xbox button. Whenever I press it, it opens up the menu in a delayed way. I can't even access the troubleshoot page.
  6. Kennedy0000 Win User

Games will not start

Sorry for the late reply, I did a factory reset on my xbox and it got a little better but games are still taking long times to open and whenever I press the home button for the menu it either pops up and freezes or just doesent show anything at all. It
    is slow and takes a while to start up and right now I can not get to my homescreen or games/apps because of the un responsive menu. My screen has also froze once or twice since the factory reset.
Thema:

I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

1. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me? - Similar Threads - Screen whenever press

2. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  3. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?: Whenever i turn on my xbox one, it seems broken or glitchy, its cut out one side so not the full screen and colors are severly changing, i already tried resetting my xbox but nothing worked, only...
  5. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  6. Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...: I have no clue why this randomly started happening thanks in advance for answering! 5d8edb90-864c-4c86-a7a3-bdf2168626c6
  7. My cursor keeps going off-screen whenever i play minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cursor keeps going off-screen whenever i play minecraft windows 10 edition: I bought a brand new laptop about 2 months ago and I installed Minecraft windows 10 I tried playing and my cursor kept going off screen and if I clicked while it was off screen it would pause my...
  8. Wish List Notifications Constant Whenever I Go To The Home Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Wish List Notifications Constant Whenever I Go To The Home Screen: I'm a beta user I believe, with the new dashboard experience. Ever since the summer game sale started I get the wish list sale notifications when I turn on my xbox. Then I started noticing...
  9. My brand new Xbox Series X freezes then kicks me to home screen/turns off whenever I play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brand new Xbox Series X freezes then kicks me to home screen/turns off whenever I play...: (I asked this question before but I didn't really explain the full thing and it ended up being a waste of time.) Here's the situation: I just got my Xbox Series X two days ago and anytime I play...
  10. My whole Home Screen is glitched. Whenever I load a game it’s normal colors, not sure what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My whole Home Screen is glitched. Whenever I load a game it’s normal colors, not sure what...: This just happened today, I tried resetting, unplugging and a new hdmi chord but nothing has solved it. 63c2a16b-d86a-45be-956d-e58856c83a57