I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Discus and support I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! So I've recently upgraded my SSD to 1 TB so I can download and play RDR2, and I enter the game but when i press Story Mode it starts loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josh P.1, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Josh P.1
    Josh P.1 Guest

Hey!

So I've recently upgraded my SSD to 1 TB so I can download and play RDR2, and I enter the game but when i press Story Mode it starts loading then crashes and either shows me the BSOD immediately or an error message pops up and says there was an error and you must restart the system, if I don't restart it, it will show the BSOD with the WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. I lowered all the graphics and resolution to see if it would work, but still the error appeared. DUMP files are created but I cannot open them

I also tried using CS 2 and it ran perfectly without crashing.

Specs:

Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11300H @ 3.10GHz 3.11 GHz

16.0 GB (15.8 GB utilizable)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB VRAM

RDR2 shows this:

Nombre de evento de problema: APPCRASH

Nombre de la aplicación: RDR2.exe

Versión de la aplicación: 1.0.1491.18

Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 641a09af

Nombre del módulo con errores: RDR2.exe

Versión del módulo con errores: 1.0.1491.18

Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 641a09af

Código de excepción: 80000003

Desplazamiento de excepción: 000000000259c9c0

Versión de SO: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.101

Id. de configuración regional: 10250

Información adicional 1: 8a4f

Información adicional 2: 8a4f704bcc2d2ee36351bb796fbbd6cf

Información adicional 3: 2758

Información adicional 4: 2758c90c24c31fc588e0e9521a2b384c

Información adicional sobre el problema

Identificador de depósito: 51d3a68a30944fd7a54be1180e389a88 (1534567591483841160)

Windows Hardware Error shows this:

Descripción

Windows dejó de funcionar correctamente por un problema con el hardware.

Firma del problema

Nombre de evento de problema: LiveKernelEvent

Código: 141

Parámetro 1: ffffcc83b5ee7010

Parámetro 2: fffff8047df29080

Parámetro 3: 0

Parámetro 4: b08

Versión de SO: 10_0_22621

Service Pack: 0_0

Producto: 768_1

Versión de SO: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.101

Id. de configuración regional: 10250

Información adicional sobre el problema

Id. de depósito: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Turing

:)

Josh P.1, Oct 2, 2023
  2. Josh P.1 Win User

Thank you!

I'm heading over there right now.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

4. Josh P.1 Win User

All my drivers and latest updates have been installed. I have tried other games and this only happens with RDR2, could it still be a hardware issue? I just recently upgraded it, so it leads me to believe that could be a reason.
  5. RainingRoses Win User

6. Muhammad Shahjahan A Win User

Did you find a fix? Because I’m having same error on the exact same laptop
Thema:

1. I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - Similar Threads - BSOD playing story

2. XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys: Since I installed the wireless adapter I have had Blue Screens and the offending file is mt7612US.sys Is there a fix to this? 532fc239-73e1-43c6-88e1-5dc0ac7f4e88
  3. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  4. Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build: Hello, I built my PC about 6 months ago and it has been working well for some time, but over the last few weeks I have been plagued by constant BSODs from various sources. Most of them seem to be...
  5. Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague

in XBoX on Windows
    Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague: Hello, I recently factory reset my computer to absolve issues with games crashing, and I thought that I had identified the problem as a faulty RAM stick which was removed. It seems as though I...
  6. Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast: I am trying to connect an Xbox 1 controller to my windows computer, and each time it does a bluescreen with the error message IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I saw this question elsewhere stating that...
  7. LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b8of7msaogbtzdoociafm/DUMP-PSU.zip?rlkey=o2yinmycczs799rf21tmedjzg&dl=0 Attached DMP files from last 4 BSOD's. MB: msi b450m-a pro CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x GPU RXT 3060...
  8. BSOD from launching/playing Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BSOD from launching/playing Roblox: hello! I tend to get the 'black screen of death' whenever I play Roblox for too long (sometimes I get it when I even try opening an experience), I tried deleting my temporary files thinking it...
  9. BSOD when trying to play select games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BSOD when trying to play select games: I have a bsod error when trying to play the callisto protocol, the error is kernal_mode_heap_corruption this only happens in this game I have only tested one other game and it runs completely...
  10. i keep getting bsod when i try to play any game from the mircosoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting bsod when i try to play any game from the mircosoft store.: its not my hardware as i can play all my games on steam and all my drivers are up to date. Pretty annoyed since i got the game pass for 3 months. 83731de6-70b5-40a0-99a2-11409d858c6c