I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...

Discus and support I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith another monitor and xbox series x aswell, for the people who... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarvinMethner, May 18, 2024.

1. I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...

I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith another monitor and xbox series x aswell, for the people who have this: i had this problem with both monitors 1 was from msi and this one from philips the msi one i send back because of this now i turned of 4k upscaling on my philips and it stopped it i dont know if it fixed it but im a bit of a techy now for 2-3 years and know that things like upscaling and such can cause these issues for anyboday that hase 4k upscaling on on their xbox/ monitor it fixed it maybe for other people other types of non native resolutions turning them of in the xbox options might help, peace I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith... ;)

:)

MarvinMethner, May 18, 2024
  2. XLau1 Win User

Xbox One S not playing all 4k blu-rays. Some work some don't.

My Xbox one S cannot play all my UHD now. Once I inserted the disc, the screen stayed in black all the time. When I pressed button to exit the disc, the screen still remained black without going back to the main menu of Xbox. 1080P discs worked fine.
  3. john123E45 Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

got the same issue with my xbox series s, i was watching netflix and then the screen turned black, tried to turn off the console but nothin worked
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox one wont load

Is it just a black screen that you get? Not sure if it's the same issue, but I get this sometimes as well. The way that I get around it is that it will still let me press the Home button on the controller, which will bring up the side bar menu on the left
    side of the screen, over the black screen. I'll then select Home from the menu, and it will freshly load the Home screen on the Xbox and there is no more black screen. Hopefully that works for you as well.
  5. GraceGallagher Win User

Xbox Screen And Menu

When i turned on my xbox at start the xbox was fine but when i tried to login my account and the menu thingy i couldnt do anything on there and couldnt login so i removed a cable from the xbox and put it back in and when it turned on the xbox screen was
    black and the menu was STILL broken, i put in my internet again and the black screen went, its just the menu thats bugging me
  6. Ivan Nazarenko Win User

Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass

-So when trying to play these games, do you receive a total black screen or a "loading" screen that never loads anything?

Depend on the game. In Assassin`s Creed it`s black screen, while in Prey and Resident evil it`s loading screen.

-This issue has been happening since you purchased your Series S or it started happening some time ago?

This issue start happening a few days after purchasing the console. First game, where I faced with this issue was Mortal Kombat 11.

-And you mentioned that you reset your console. Did you mean a factory reset?

Yes, factory reset with saving all of my apps.
Thema:

I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...

1. I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith... - Similar Threads - black screen issue

2. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  3. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  4. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  5. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  6. Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to...
  7. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  8. Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load: Fallout 76 will start and goto a black screen after the initial load screen. This is the only game that I have this issue with. Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and drivers are all...
  9. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to...
  10. Black screen issue series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen issue series x: For the past few weeks I’ve been experiencing an issue we’re a few of my games are black screening upon launching and exiting the game, these games also look very grainy with little colour, I...