I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again".

Discus and support I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again". in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Launch the game I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again". I can sign in to xbox.com just fine.(Even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LipYungTan, May 8, 2017.

1. LipYungTan
    LipYungTan Guest

I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again".

Launch the game I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again".

I can sign in to xbox.com just fine.(Even in edge, chrome and etc) Tried uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling this game still doesn't work. Running Windows 10 on a PC

:)

LipYungTan, May 8, 2017
  2. Vio Synthax
    Vio Synthax Guest
    Windows 8

sorry, we can't sign you in. try singing in at xbox.com then start this app again

Vio Synthax, May 8, 2017
  3. RBDirckx
    RBDirckx Guest
    Can't login to Xbox Live from Solitaire Collection

Every time I open Solitaire Collection, it tries to log in to live; and every time it says "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing into Xbox.com, then start this app again". I do that and it doesn't work.

RBDirckx, May 8, 2017
  4. Tucson.Don
    Tucson.Don Guest

I was having the same issue. When you uninstall the game and reinstall, Microsoft uses the same bad information in the registry to install the file again.

Here's the solution:

Open the registry and find #gamename# and delete the key. Then repeat find (F3).

This will take some time. If you find keys that will not let you delete them, it's because there's another user that has the game installed. You must login that user and edit the registry again deleting all the keys with the #gamename#.

My #gamename# was taptiles

Tucson.Don, Nov 3, 2018
  5. ddm135 Win User

Unable to sign in to Microsoft Casual Games

The error is 'Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, then start this app again.'
  6. Tucson.Don Win User

I was having the same issue. When you uninstall the game and reinstall, Microsoft uses the same bad information in the registry to install the file again.

Here's the solution:

Open the registry and find #gamename# and delete the key. Then repeat find (F3).

This will take some time. If you find keys that will not let you delete them, it's because there's another user that has the game installed. You must login that user and edit the registry again deleting all the keys with the #gamename#.

My #gamename# was taptiles
  7. Nguyễn Mudi Win User

Cannot sign in to Xbox Live games

Yes, and the message is: "Sorry! We can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, and then restart this app again." and I try to sign in at xbox.com, but the problem cannot be fix.
  8. RBDirckx Win User

Can't login to Xbox Live from Solitaire Collection

Every time I open Solitaire Collection, it tries to log in to live; and every time it says "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing into Xbox.com, then start this app again". I do that and it doesn't work.
  9. LegoNinja187 Win User

"Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, then start this app again"

Have you tried different browsers?

And clearing your cookies and/or cache?
Thema:

1. I get "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com then start this app again". - Similar Threads - Sorry can't sign

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  4. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  5. Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...: I'm trying to add a friend but neither of us can add each other back keeps say sorry we can't save your changes right now try again in a while. Would really like this fixed his gamertag is...
  6. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  7. Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again: Whenever I sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 It takes me to a screen that requires me to log in, once I log in with my email and password it brings up the error message above. So how do I...
  8. I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...: Hello, I am the primary organizer in my Family account and my child is a member under it. I have set his settings to be able to play multiplayer and set restrictions to age 6. I am adding my...
  9. Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...: I got this error when trying to play Black Ops 2 Zombies on my Xbox one. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Is anyone having the same problem? Please Help! 528e144d-1b37-4642-8c5f-a30e4d30062e
  10. The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription: Hello, I subscribed to gamepass a couple of days ago, but i want to cancel the recurring billing, so i tried going to the billing page...