I Get People Banned With False Reports And I Scam

Discus and support I Get People Banned With False Reports And I Scam in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me And My Friends Did A Whole Bunch Of False Reports On Gass And Mud And Got This Dumb Coon **** **** Banned Until 12/31/9999 And I Scammed His Punk... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SouljaFrmDaHood, Feb 6, 2017.

1. I Get People Banned With False Reports And I Scam

Me And My Friends Did A Whole Bunch Of False Reports On Gass And Mud And Got This Dumb Coon **** **** Banned Until 12/31/9999 And I Scammed His Punk **** And Microsoft Ain't Gone Do **** I Gor Him Banned And Microsoft Enforcement Yall Looking At This Yall
    Ain't Gone Do **** Yall Can't **** W/Me

:)

SouljaFrmDaHood, Feb 6, 2017
  2. clapspuma7
    clapspuma7 Guest
    FALSE BANNED

I've been falsely banned please help. I hate it when people false report me

clapspuma7, Feb 6, 2017
  3. False reporter enforcment abuse

So theres this jerk going around sending false reports on people to get them banned from mp games its seriously rediculous esspesially when this kid messages me first insultingme telling me to return my game and i get banned **** are you serious the kids
    gamertag is (camp x clutchin) btw just giving everyone a heads up this kid is mentally ill and will not hesitate to male false reports against you

unfadeable626, Feb 6, 2017
  4. I Get People Banned With False Reports And I Scam

You Can't Stop Me And My Friends We'll Get Anyone Banned S/O To YeahBuddyBack, x King Slums And Aye Juicy...Microsoft If Yall See This Yall Can't Do **** And I Got Gass And Mud Banned Until 12/31/9999

SouljaFrmDaHood, Feb 6, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    ya know people like you are just trolls

You probably did get banned and trying to put false misinformation

ngocphi, Feb 6, 2017
  6. We got a xbox gansta wanna be here lol. Call the Italian Mafiosi!

ShockedSinger48, Oct 31, 2018
  7. SouljaFrmDaHood Win User

You Can't Stop Me And My Friends We'll Get Anyone Banned S/O To YeahBuddyBack, x King Slums And Aye Juicy...Microsoft If Yall See This Yall Can't Do **** And I Got Gass And Mud Banned Until 12/31/9999
  8. ngocphi Win User

ya know people like you are just trolls

You probably did get banned and trying to put false misinformation
  9. ShockedSinger48 Win User

We got a xbox gansta wanna be here lol. Call the Italian Mafiosi!
  10. Daft Badger Win User

About the permanent suspension situations

When you get suspended you can file for a case review in most cases,it's basically a appeal against your suspension,but you must do it within a year of the enforcement action being issued.

Despite what people may say,every report is thoroughly investigated by a person so the chances of being banned for a false report is practically zero.

You'll always get people saying "i as banned for nothing" or "i was banned due to false reports or report spamming" when they know full well what they did & are just trying to full a fast one.

Anyone spamming or abusing the report feature risks being suspended themselves.
  11. KindGryphon Win User

Perm Banned

so, ive been perm banned twice. im jus wondering if i get reported one time such as false report does tht lead to perm ban? or regular banned because last time i got reported once nd got perm banned.
    Also you wont get banned simply because you are reported. All reports are investigated by the enforcement team before a ban/suspension is handed down.

If anything the person making the false report would be the one getting banned/suspended as abusing the report feature is against the rules.
Thema:

1. I Get People Banned With False Reports And I Scam - Similar Threads - Banned False Reports

2. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...
  3. Does false refunding get you banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does false refunding get you banned: Hey i made a request to refund robux that wasnt granted to my account but it fixed itself am i gonna get banned for false refund or something 50f4f187-d01d-4ca0-a260-58a4d27e919c
  4. False Ban With no Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban With no Help: I was simply playing minecraft with my friends and i decided to take a nap and when i woke up i see that i was perm banned for no reason and i tried to tell support but they apparently cant help...
  5. Is there anything that can be done about a false ban in call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anything that can be done about a false ban in call of duty?: So a while back I launched modern warfare 2 and it crashed. When I launched it again I was permanently banned for no reason. I went to appeal the ban on Activisions website around 12AM that night,...
  6. I was falsely banned permanently.... I don't know what to do anymore....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned permanently.... I don't know what to do anymore....: Hello. My gamertag is NyxSilvermoon. This just happened to me on October 25th, 2023. No one is getting back to me. I've tried the appeal but was denied almost immediately. I've contacted them...
  7. I was falsely banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned.: It seems Microsoft have begun banning lots of consoles judging by this board of the forum 04 - Using my console. Perhaps connected to the recent wave of account bans for marketplace theft? But...
  8. falsely banned.

in XBoX on Windows
    falsely banned.: I’ve had my Xbox one s for 3 years, and in those three years I haven’t don’t a single thing. Sure I’ve been toxic from time to time but I never did anything out of the ordinary, matter of fact my...
  9. My account was falsely permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was falsely permanently banned: Hello. one day I was falsely banned by Microsoft for "inappropriate content or conduct", I don't think I did anything wrong, If I did, I would at least like to have proof of what I did, I have...
  10. Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem: Hi Microsoft I have been playing cod for 10+ years and I was permanently banned for “unauthorized software” 7 months ago. I bought a new account and was shadow banned instantly and have been...