I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...

Discus and support I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David Ciampa, Nov 17, 2023.

1. David Ciampa
    David Ciampa Guest

I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...

When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play games at the same time. It defeats the purpose of having more than one console. Is their a way to fix this?

:)

David Ciampa, Nov 17, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at the same time as m. How do I fix this?

You need to log in with your account on the kids console and make it the Home Xbox. Instructions on how to do this can be found on the official support page here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

Once you have done that, you can then remove your account from that Xbox, and log in on your Xbox, and not get kicked out when playing at the same time.
  3. Ali Naibzada Win User

Minecraft Friend gets kicked out

Hi

So I’m the host when i leave my friend gets out of the game like kick out like when im in the game i leave and my friend gets kicked out

So like people who are playing in my world and i have to go all of those people get kicked out is there like an option to like when host leave people can join?

I need a relam or whatever?
  4. Arkham99 Win User

Possible Boxart & Kinect Compatibility

Don't want the Kinect, if I NEED it to play ME3, then I'll probably pass on the game. I don't think that that is the case though. When I play games, I like to kick back on the couch with a beer and bliss out. Kinect is for the kids...:)
  5. ChristopherMalkin Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Transmission Error vigorous

I have appeared to ‘fix the issue’ I’ve uninstalled the texture packs. One map I couldn’t play was Piccadilly. I’ve played two games and the lobby was full 12 people. However on the game starting there was only two of us. Meaning people must be getting kicked out. I tried everything else listed but nothing worked. This appears to have worked for me. Layer two days not got kicked out yet. So that is why I’m writing this post.
  6. GaryBarker4 Win User

Xbox live family account?

Not sure if it helps but...

It works when I sign in on the kids xbox as user a....so user a and user b are both signed in on kids xbox.

However when I go to try to use the main box (the non home one) and use my account (user a) it says I'm already playing an another console and to end the session on the other xbox, which when I do kicks the kids offline....phew!

Cheers for any help figuring this out.
Thema:

1. I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at... - Similar Threads - kicked game I’m

2. My Games keep kicking me out for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My Games keep kicking me out for some reason: I got a Gaming Computer from best Buy last month and this month my games keep crashing I looked it up and said it probably my PSU but I got a new cord and still does it tried switching plugs still...
  3. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....
  4. Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of games: On my Xbox one X, I try to load into a game like Fortnite or dirt rally 2.0 and then whilst in the first loading screen my Xbox Botton on the on the Xbox blinks 2 or 3 times then it kicks me from...
  5. Fortnite freezes and kicks me out of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite freezes and kicks me out of the game: Split from this thread. Hey there I have the same issue with Fortnite, it dose the exact same freezes kicks me out and takes me to my home page, also shutting off my Xbox at times, I have a...
  6. New Xbox x. Launches games but instant kick out

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox x. Launches games but instant kick out: Hello, I recently got a new Xbox x series for Xmas. Downloaded my online games like ea fc and warzone. As soon I open the game it gets to first main menu and either freezes or completely kicks me...
  7. Why is Xbox kicking us out of the Console on certain games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox kicking us out of the Console on certain games?: We can get onto fortnight just fine, but trying to get onto rocket league in FIFA. The Xbox Console kicks us out. da0e5e4f-f35c-44d3-8501-5f939fa72d3b
  8. Call of duty mw3 kicked from games with ethernet wired in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw3 kicked from games with ethernet wired in: How to stop from getting kicked from matches in modern warfare 3 on xbox series 5e80ce3d-4a88-4eb9-8862-80a5e2dd54a3
  9. I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...: I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen. 60c92550-c613-45f2-bc9f-a76688f95e6e
  10. Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...: It randomly kicked me out of playing the game while I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and it’s been doing this since then. I can play most games but anytime I try to play call off duty or...