i get error staus report

Discus and support i get error staus report in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get on both wierless and wired Error staus report when I try to engage me on xbox live, the following messages W: 0000-0021 X: 0000-F001 Y:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CuteGirl2014-E7F031F9-5C24-460A-92EE-A677C435AD77, Jan 28, 2014.

  1. i get error staus report


    :)
     
    CuteGirl2014-E7F031F9-5C24-460A-92EE-A677C435AD77, Jan 28, 2014
    #1
  2. scott1773
    scott1773 Guest
    auto sign into gold profile

    just fired up the xbox didnt auto sign in so ran a test 2 times says no network 3rd time picked up my wireless network i then tested the connection and from xbox to the 2nd phase(wireless network) it stopped and a big red cross and the info when you press
    y is a yellow circle with a error staus report
     
    scott1773, Jan 28, 2014
    #2
  3. FervantGuide
    FervantGuide Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox Live

    I had similar error mesages...

    Mine were in the error staus report...

    W: 0000 - 0021

    X: 0000 - 0000

    Y: 20A8 - 4800

    Z: 0000 - 0000

    ID: FFFF - FFFF

    Any idea how to find out what this means?/

    When I try to login using my Windows live ID I get the following error message...

    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

    It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

    date:

    11/5/2011 5:14:14 PM

    code:

    26EECB9EF720D0E

    s:

    wI5GANt6yHWle1DHf5Cx9w==

    id:

    65daf422-102e-47f6-906e-c039975dad45

    req:

    4db00955-3b9c-4cb3-9f7a-7bd63eb0e4d8 But then I can still move around my site
     
    FervantGuide, Jan 28, 2014
    #3
  4. scott1773 Win User

    auto sign into gold profile

    just fired up the xbox didnt auto sign in so ran a test 2 times says no network 3rd time picked up my wireless network i then tested the connection and from xbox to the 2nd phase(wireless network) it stopped and a big red cross and the info when you press
    y is a yellow circle with a error staus report
  5. Marktic Monkeys Win User

    Xbox.com slow

    I cant redeem my online pass code for Dirt 3 either. Keep getting Staus Code: 800700E8
  6. ITFC ELITE Win User

    can't download profile

    is there no solution to this staus code 8007045D
  7. FervantGuide Win User

    Can't connect to Xbox Live

    I had similar error mesages...

    Mine were in the error staus report...

    W: 0000 - 0021

    X: 0000 - 0000

    Y: 20A8 - 4800

    Z: 0000 - 0000

    ID: FFFF - FFFF

    Any idea how to find out what this means?/

    When I try to login using my Windows live ID I get the following error message...

    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

    It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

    date:

    11/5/2011 5:14:14 PM

    code:

    26EECB9EF720D0E

    s:

    wI5GANt6yHWle1DHf5Cx9w==

    id:

    65daf422-102e-47f6-906e-c039975dad45

    req:

    4db00955-3b9c-4cb3-9f7a-7bd63eb0e4d8 But then I can still move around my site
  8. ncgfuelld Win User

    Any BF vets out there...

    Battlefield vet staus 14!!
Thema:

i get error staus report

Loading...
  1. i get error staus report - Similar Threads - error staus report

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...