I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust

Discus and support I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everything on my pc works fine, except one game called Rust. When I'm trying to load on the server a BSOD ocurrs(the image remains, i can't move a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fedbel, Aug 17, 2023.

1. fedbel
    fedbel Guest

Everything on my pc works fine, except one game called Rust. When I'm trying to load on the server a BSOD ocurrs(the image remains, i can't move a cursor). then i need to restart my PC. Any solutions to my problem?

:)

fedbel, Aug 17, 2023
  2. fedbel Win User

Hello, I don't have xbox gamebar. What should I do now? Restart my pc?
  3. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

No issues. Hope you got the fix there. Happy gaming.

Regards
  4. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Fedbel,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

Perform the first procedure, if unsuccessful, please perform the second:

First:
    Initialization clean:

1. Press the Windows + R keys, type MSConfig and click Ok.

2. On the Services tab, click Hide Microsoft Services.

3. Click Disable All.

4. On the Program Startup tab, click Open Task Manager.

5. Disable all applications, one at a time.

6. Apply the changes and restart the equipment.

Note: This process will not affect the operation of your applications, they will just not start with the operating system. Later, you can activate them again.

Second:
    From the debug check, you might want to uninstall the xbox program to test if the problem persists.

Important: Backup your files so that there is no data loss.

Reference: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ing-rust/0e502d6b-c5b8-48ae-b233-8223c431265b

Good Luck
    Regards
  5. fedbel Win User

Nevermind, it's a game's error.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Unable to play Halo Reach online.

Hey, Rust! It can take a while for the black screen to go away. For Reach, you have to be patient and wait for it to fully load. I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game if you are still having issues connecting to matchmaking. Let us know how that
    goes!
Thema:

1. I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust - Similar Threads - BSOD while I'm

2. XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys: Since I installed the wireless adapter I have had Blue Screens and the offending file is mt7612US.sys Is there a fix to this? 532fc239-73e1-43c6-88e1-5dc0ac7f4e88
  3. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  4. Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build: Hello, I built my PC about 6 months ago and it has been working well for some time, but over the last few weeks I have been plagued by constant BSODs from various sources. Most of them seem to be...
  5. Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague

in XBoX on Windows
    Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague: Hello, I recently factory reset my computer to absolve issues with games crashing, and I thought that I had identified the problem as a faulty RAM stick which was removed. It seems as though I...
  6. Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller BSOD every time it connects. No avast: I am trying to connect an Xbox 1 controller to my windows computer, and each time it does a bluescreen with the error message IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I saw this question elsewhere stating that...
  7. LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b8of7msaogbtzdoociafm/DUMP-PSU.zip?rlkey=o2yinmycczs799rf21tmedjzg&dl=0 Attached DMP files from last 4 BSOD's. MB: msi b450m-a pro CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x GPU RXT 3060...
  8. bsod because of riot games valorant vanguard

in XBoX on Consoles
    bsod because of riot games valorant vanguard: so recently i had gotten a few viruses on my pc but then I cleared it and fully reformatted and after this, when the vanguard anti cheat for the game valorant opens, it causes my entire pc to...
  9. HAVING ISSUES WITH FREEZES AND BSoD while playing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HAVING ISSUES WITH FREEZES AND BSoD while playing games: Hello, I am having issues with my PC for about a week with Random Freezes and the most annoying thing is having BSoD and freezes playing particularly 2 games that are: 1) SPIDER MAN REMASTERED &...
  10. BSOD Crash while initiating download for some games on Xbox (beta) PC

in XBoX on Windows
    BSOD Crash while initiating download for some games on Xbox (beta) PC: Hi, Been facing an issue recently where, whenever I am trying to download certain games on PC through the XBox (Beta) app, the PC crashes with with a blue screen of death. Happened for Age Of...