I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

Discus and support I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cody_Fire, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Cody_Fire
    Cody_Fire Guest

I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now.

I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up to date.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox App dozens of times by now.

I have repaired and reset the Microsoft Store and Xbox App a bunch of times and nothing has changed.

Have scanned my computer for corrupt files and nothing comes up.

I have read countless forms and watched a bunch of videos and nothing is fixing the issue.

Seems like this error code of 0x80040904 isn't very common while searching the internet so someone please tell me what this code means exactly because I'm beyond annoyed at all this point and frustrated there is no fix for this issue. With this ongoing issue I am basically wasting my PC Game Pass so someone please help me if you can and please don't give standard troubleshooting tips because I have already tried them all. Trust me. Thank you in advance!

:)

Cody_Fire, Jan 12, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: