I gave out my password to my very first account on Xbox 360, is there a way to recover that...

Discus and support I gave out my password to my very first account on Xbox 360, is there a way to recover that... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was a dumb kid and gave out my password to my account to a scam and I would like the account back for nostalgia's sake.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A Flying Prius, Jul 28, 2023.

1. I gave out my password to my very first account on Xbox 360, is there a way to recover that...

I was a dumb kid and gave out my password to my account to a scam and I would like the account back for nostalgia's sake.

:)

A Flying Prius, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

I gave out my password to my very first account on Xbox 360, is there a way to recover that account??

Hello!

Hope you are well. I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

I'm very sorry you are going through this situation, unfortunately Microsoft has very strict policies regarding account recovery, only we as owners can recover accounts using the tools offered by Microsoft and providing exactly the same information we used to set it up, technical support cannot help you beyond offering you the same tools.

You can fill out the following recovery form up to two times per day.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Try to include new and relevant information that will help verify that you are the owner of the account.

Best regards.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I gave out my password to my very first account on Xbox 360, is there a way to recover that account??

I was a dumb kid and gave out my password to my account to a scam and I would like the account back for nostalgia's sake.
    To add if you do manage to recover your account id never share it again because doing so in and of itself is actually against the rules

Even if you do manage to get it back you now have put yourself at risk of the account being banned by sharing your account details.
  4. Maksym ... Win User

cant sign into a Xbox account because of two accounts under same Email

is there any way to look what email my account associates with? at least the first 2 letters so I know which one it was.

or is there any way to recover it just by knowing the tag and password?
  5. Yoda Playa Win User

Can't gain parental access to my xbox 360

I tried to recover my account and contacted support for months and never got any help. So I gave up. So the parental account on my 360 I cannot access and can't recover.
  6. dupd37a0f2e-4229-41d Win User

Changing Live password

Hi, I have changed my password via xbox.com without issues. Sounds very odd though, first try this, delete your xbox 360 profile from your 360 or any other device with your gamertag on it then log into xbox.com, change password again then re-download your
    gamertag to your desired devices.

Try and log into your 360 using your new password, if not try and change your password using your 360, then again to and recover your gamertag to all your devices.
Thema:

I gave out my password to my very first account on Xbox 360, is there a way to recover that...

1. I gave out my password to my very first account on Xbox 360, is there a way to recover that... - Similar Threads - gave password very

2. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  3. When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...: It told me it was a gift card but it was sweepstakes that was never even used 9a9d55c6-6c6e-4562-a500-d1dc5b0bc2b5
  4. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  5. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...
  6. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  7. I got the call of duty vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things: I got call of duty mw3 vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things in the bundle dc264d7f-d033-4458-a79b-3d7c7a247abb
  8. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  9. I gave minecraft to someone from Peru but I'm from Chile, is there a way to redeem it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gave minecraft to someone from Peru but I'm from Chile, is there a way to redeem it?: I gave minecraft to someone from Peru but I'm from Chile, she can't redeem it because I'm from another region, what can you do in this situation? 8a3fd004-80a5-4ca5-9fb5-37ef9e429443
  10. I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help: I accidentally gave away my microsoft account and I lost the microsoft account along with a minecraft account and an xbox account. The hacker changed the password and email of the account. I tried...