I gave Microsoft an idea and it has become a reality

Discus and support I gave Microsoft an idea and it has become a reality in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I sent an email to Microsoft on January 26th 2017 about an idea I had where they should make an Minecraft Xbox One S edition theme. Recently it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danny McDonalds, Sep 5, 2017.

1. I gave Microsoft an idea and it has become a reality

Hi, I sent an email to Microsoft on January 26th 2017 about an idea I had where they should make an Minecraft Xbox One S edition theme. Recently it was announced they are releasing a limited edition Minecraft Xbox One S and it is exactly as I said it should
    be. I stated the console should look like a grass block and that is what it looks like. What I would like to know is whether I was the one who actually gave them this idea? Thanks

Dan

I gave Microsoft an idea and it has become a reality [​IMG]

I gave Microsoft an idea and it has become a reality [​IMG]

:)

Danny McDonalds, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Xbox Back Door to Family Timer

I basically gave up. it's pretty pathetic Microsoft can't patch it with an upload. Obviously too much $$$ which tells me their system is broken or bloated and has become non-responsive to its customers.

Da Painkillar, Sep 5, 2017
  3. OctopusDecoy
    OctopusDecoy Guest
    Illumiroom

So far we only seen a tec demo as a possibility there's been no confirmation from Xbox or Microsoft personally I will love to see this project actually become reality

OctopusDecoy, Sep 5, 2017
  4. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

The Xbox Store really need a "download all free DLC" button.

That is a great idea!! The process can be time consuming on certain games. I mean who doesn't want all the free DLC that a game has to offer anyway!! Great idea and I hope this idea becomes reality.
  5. playgirlkayls Win User

Partychat variable/adaptable Volume

I have also found this and think its i brilliant idea, lets hope someday this idea will become a reality
  6. eviltedi Win User

Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from Windows 8

Thanks, it's always good to know others share or have similar ideas and opinions to your own, it gives the idea a chance of becoming a reality for us.
  7. MaximumExtreme Win User

Option to delete achievements at %0

This has been a feature announced on the user feedback site by other gamers. Unfortunately it hasn't become a reality yet. feel free to visit the link below and vote on that feature.

xbox.uservoice.com/.../363186--new-ideas
  8. LegoNinja187 Win User

RPG GAME

Sounds like it could be very interesting, but as Xbox no longer supports Kinect, I'm not sure it would become a reality unfortunately. But if you are passionate about this idea, keep pursuing it for sure.
Thema:

I gave Microsoft an idea and it has become a reality

1. I gave Microsoft an idea and it has become a reality - Similar Threads - gave Microsoft idea

2. I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help: I accidentally gave away my microsoft account and I lost the microsoft account along with a minecraft account and an xbox account. The hacker changed the password and email of the account. I tried...
  3. Hello, they gave me coupons on the Roblox website from Microsoft. What to do with them and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, they gave me coupons on the Roblox website from Microsoft. What to do with them and...: I decided to go to Roblox and saw a notification that they gave me a coupon from Microsoft f44d0b7d-2310-4d24-939b-08b8b2eca308
  4. What would be likely to happen if Microsoft gave up on the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would be likely to happen if Microsoft gave up on the Xbox: Purely hypothetical, and I don't think this is ever likely to happen for the record. But it's also not the most confident time period to be a Microsoft gaming fan. So what happens if Microsoft...
  5. Microsoft basically just gave my account away to hackers and wont help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft basically just gave my account away to hackers and wont help: So i found out my other microsoft account had been hacked and when i tried changing the email back to mine they told me to wait 30 days, i told them so many times i was hacked but they tell me to...
  6. Microsoft gave away my gamer tag. Is it right that they threaten me when I asked for it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft gave away my gamer tag. Is it right that they threaten me when I asked for it back?: I am an xbox gamer since Year 1. On all consoles. My gamer tag was S######R (hidden for fear of reprisal) I was in top 10 for a few online games on the earlier consoles. I had to downgrade my gold...
  7. Microsoft store gave me wrong version of hogwarts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store gave me wrong version of hogwarts: I bought Hogwarts xs version and it gave me the Xbox one version. When I go back in there to compare editions, click on standard edition it takes me to the manage you own this but it’s the Xbox...
  8. gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...: I gave my gamepass account to a friend and am now trying to log my account out of all devices, even after removing it from devices on the account page and even changing the password they are still...
  9. Just gave microsoft $10 to play Halo Wars 2 and their xbox pc app is giving me error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just gave microsoft $10 to play Halo Wars 2 and their xbox pc app is giving me error...: I hate not using Steam. Never using xbox app again. 76385f5c-5478-431a-86f3-e519d8209141
  10. Microsoft xBox Live featured an inappropriate Gamerpic that xBox gave me???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft xBox Live featured an inappropriate Gamerpic that xBox gave me???: I just got notified that my gamerpic featured an inappropriate Gamerpic which was xBoxs own creation... How does a user get banned for xBox creating the gamerpic? This is 100% wrong! [img] [img]...