I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help

Discus and support I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I accidentally gave away my microsoft account and I lost the microsoft account along with a minecraft account and an xbox account. The hacker changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rishi Rathnasabapathy, Nov 24, 2023.

1. I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help

I accidentally gave away my microsoft account and I lost the microsoft account along with a minecraft account and an xbox account. The hacker changed the password and email of the account. I tried to ask microsoft support, but they couldnt do anything. So I was wondering if anyone here knew. I also looked at the xbox account from the xbox account viewer and it said minecraft had not been played yet. The gamertag is Akkash2004.

:)

Rishi Rathnasabapathy, Nov 24, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Rishi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If the email has been changed, it is not possible to recover the account. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. EJ1220 Win User

I need help changing my information on my account

You can't change your email on the account without being able to provide the correct credentials. I suggest contacting Xbox Customer Support by phone if you're in the US/Canada - 800 469 9269 and explain to them what's happening and then find out what your
    options are on their side. I would suggest having your mom nearby if it was her information you put in. Just in case. Hope this helps.
  4. Crusty Soap Win User

I need help changing my information on my account

Also I don't need help with this account, it's another one
  5. A Blue Illusion Win User

I need help/information

Just to add to what Daft Badger has said, you may on occasion need to download updates when you get new games. At least that's what I gather from different posts on this forum in the past. Some games will need the most recent system update. I could be wrong
    on that, but don't think I am.

I will also add that the Xbox One/S is a very connected console. It is quite limited in it's capabilities without an internet connection.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

I need help/information

You'll need to connect online when you first set the console up for any updates but as long as you by disc copies of games you don't have to be connected online.

Just check the back of the games case to make sure it's not an online only game.

You can download games & if you set the console to offline mode & as the home console in the settings then the majority of digital games will work without being connected online as well.
Thema:

1. I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help - Similar Threads - gave away microsoft

2. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  3. When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...: It told me it was a gift card but it was sweepstakes that was never even used 9a9d55c6-6c6e-4562-a500-d1dc5b0bc2b5
  4. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  5. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...
  6. Microsoft basically just gave my account away to hackers and wont help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft basically just gave my account away to hackers and wont help: So i found out my other microsoft account had been hacked and when i tried changing the email back to mine they told me to wait 30 days, i told them so many times i was hacked but they tell me to...
  7. Microsoft gave away my gamer tag. Is it right that they threaten me when I asked for it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft gave away my gamer tag. Is it right that they threaten me when I asked for it back?: I am an xbox gamer since Year 1. On all consoles. My gamer tag was S######R (hidden for fear of reprisal) I was in top 10 for a few online games on the earlier consoles. I had to downgrade my gold...
  8. XBOX GAVE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AWAY AND SOMEONES BEEN USING IT!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAVE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AWAY AND SOMEONES BEEN USING IT!!!: So unprofessional, i called to report fraud coming from your end and after being giving the run around you guys say theres nothing you can do. IF YOU CANT STOP PEOPLE FROM STEALING MY IDENITY THEN...
  9. Gave my Xbox and games away...why can't my games be played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gave my Xbox and games away...why can't my games be played?: Good day everyone, I recently gave away my xbox console and games to my nephew. Is there a way he can play them without using my account? Can he create his own account and play all the hard copy...
  10. I bought Skyrim Remastered on a disc ,but gave it away and was wondering . . .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Skyrim Remastered on a disc ,but gave it away and was wondering . . .: I got Skyrim Remastered on a disc, but gave it away because at the time my step-dad owned the Xbox One and I live with my mother. They broke up and stuff so when we moved, we didnt have an Xbox...