I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

Discus and support I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Donald Bateman, Dec 23, 2023.

1. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is downloaded on his own account, but it is still not giving it to him. I've tried everything and nothing is working. Don't no what else to do. I no I can't buy the vault edition for me and game share with him cause I no he wouldn't get the vault edition part. He would just get the game it self. That's why I bought him the upgraded vault edition on his own account. So I'm not understanding why he doesn't get it.

:)

Donald Bateman, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Game sharing Vault Edition MW2

I apologize but there is no option to upgrade if it’s from a game sharing only. I also checked the “ Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Vault Edition Pack” but it’s not available on the store, only redeemed code.
  3. Batman Taco Win User

How do you upgrade to the vault edition of MW2?

I bought the disc of modern warfare 2 and I wanted to upgrade to vault edition and I see the option to upgrade but ITS 100 DOLLARS STILL!!!! why wouldn’t I have a discount if I already purchased the game?
  4. ngocphi Win User

I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

It is because of yoir version of cod

In order to use vault.edition upgrade either you must buy the full vault at 100 or have the 30 dollar upgrade and the digital VERSION of the cod game

Available on all platforms, the digital-only Vault Edition offers the most content of any version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III.

In addition to the base game – Digital Cross-Gen version on consoles and Standard Edition on PC – Early Access to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Open Beta*, and up to one week of Early Access to the entire Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Campaign, the Vault Edition includes the following bonus content.

If you purchased a physical edition of the game, you are not able to upgrade to the Vault Edition. The Vault Edition is a digital only offer that is not available to those with a physical edition of the game.

https://www.vintageisthenewold.com/...self, any applicable,has a Soap operator pack.

https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-iii/articles/modern-warfare-iii-editions

It.has been the same for every vault.edition
  5. KindGryphon Win User

If I have a disc version of mw3, can I buy the vault edition upgrade pack?

6. Sabir Huseynov Win User

My "Just for you"Sale that was at 70% disappeared and now is 20%?

I understand what you are saying, however there are 2 different lots on the xbox store. Vault Edition (which is the base game plus vault edition pack) and a separate Vault Edition Pack.

The thing on sale was the Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition, not the Vault Edition Pack.

If they were selling the upgrade, that would be the "pack" one. Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition was on sale.

By the way, the "just for you" offer lasted for 2 days after I refunded the Standard Edition. It is on the 3rd day when I wanted to buy the Vault Edition, the offer disappeared.

Weird staff.
Thema:

I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

1. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and... - Similar Threads - game share modern

2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III game share: COD MW 3 will have Shareplay? 5e905408-1393-4dcb-b903-642dae04a1ea
  3. How do fix modern warfare game share option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do fix modern warfare game share option?: Hi my sister has brought modern warfare two on her Xbox with her account. I have her gameshared to my Xbox too and I tried to play with my sister, but I’ve downloaded all of the content packs +...
  4. Can I game share the new call of duty modern warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I game share the new call of duty modern warfare 2: im wanting to know if I can game share with my dad because I have madden 23 and he has the new call of duty modern warfare 2 and if we game share we can both play it but i don’t know if I can game...
  5. My friend let me game share for the new modern warfare 2 I was able to play the campaign on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend let me game share for the new modern warfare 2 I was able to play the campaign on...: My friend let me game share for the new modern warfare 2 I was able to play the campaign on early access but now when I load it up it says I need go buy it c6568f99-8960-49f3-8d6e-737ea6074fff
  6. Game share isn't working for Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share isn't working for Modern Warfare: I am currently game sharing with a friend and he has the full Modern Warfare set. I have Cold War and only Warzone. It won't let me play Multiplayer because it tells me I don't have the...
  7. Modern Warfare game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare game share: I bought the modern warfare battlepass edition so i could gameshare the standard game with my brother but it wont let him play when he goes onto warzone it says buy modern warfare we go to the...
  8. I can't join a game on modern warfare with person I share the game with??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join a game on modern warfare with person I share the game with??: So my boyfriend and I live in the same house. We game share his copy of Modern Warfare Warzone. I Can play all parts of the game fine. But it wont let us play together? Does any one know how to...
  9. Modern Warfare Xbox One game share multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Xbox One game share multiplayer not working: So me and someone have been game sharing and all games work except for multiplayer modern warfare. I know this is a known issue and a lot of people still have a "Purchase Modern Warfare" screen...
  10. pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son: To whom it may concern, I purchased the COD game with intentions of sharing the game with my son and it dose not allow me to share with my son. Very upset requesting a refund or if u can fix the...