I Game Or Die

Discus and support I Game Or Die in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; iGameOrDie (iGod) is looking for new Spartans to join our community. We play ALL Halo, CoD, Battlefield, GTA, and various other titles . What We... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THAT GUY 334, Aug 4, 2014.

1. THAT GUY 334
    THAT GUY 334 Guest

I Game Or Die

iGameOrDie (iGod) is looking for new Spartans to join our community. We play ALL Halo, CoD, Battlefield, GTA, and various other titles .

What We Offer:

Our Flag Ship Games are: Halo, Call of Duty,and Battlefield series. With expansions in PC/Minecraft/Madden/Borderlands and future divisions.

-Platforms 360, ONE, PS3, PS4, & PC

-18+ Age/Maturity Restriction

-Loose Ranking Structure (not in line with the 'conventional' ranks that allow higher members to treat lower members as "peons") -- ranking structure is in place to ensure efficiency and higher productivity, and of course, to give the gamer the most comprehensive
    experience from an online gaming community.

-3 Simple Loose/BUT FIRM rules:

1. When someone says Stop. Stop.

2. No Modding/Cheating/Racism/Sexism

3. Use common sense.

Most importantly

We are a community dedicated to playing, either it be online multiplayer, customs, campaigns and/or achievement, we are gamers.

WE ARE SO MUCH MORE! VISIT US! GIVE US A SHOT!

To join our community, fill out an app on our main site:

Recruitment Form

Join Our Community

Main Website:

iGameOrDie

Twitter:

#iGameorDie

Facebook:

Facebook Fan Page

:)

THAT GUY 334, Aug 4, 2014
  2. GG&HT on Expert Guitar

I've done every song in expert in the game, all but this bloody one just die at 90% every time, then i can't be arsed to go back and play another 8 mins of crap to just get to where i die again.. :thumbsdow

slammed-mk3-16v, Aug 4, 2014
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Aug 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I Game Or Die