I from Lithuania and i can't buy xbox game, should i use fake address and zip code ?

Discus and support I from Lithuania and i can't buy xbox game, should i use fake address and zip code ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I From Lithunia , tried to buy game but there are no option to choose my country should i use fake address and zip code to buy game ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tankas4, Nov 26, 2016.

1. tankas4
    tankas4 Guest

I from Lithuania and i can't buy xbox game, should i use fake address and zip code ?

I From Lithunia , tried to buy game but there are no option to choose my country should i use fake address and zip code to buy game ?

:)

tankas4, Nov 26, 2016
  2. Postal code

i used an address from Romania and the zip code too , but it dosen't work because my locale is US and there is no Romania in locale ,should i put in a US postal code?

RazvanRazvanVU, Nov 26, 2016
  3. I can't buy in xbox store because aim live in Israel ?

It's lunched, it's sells here, but not supported how can I use the Xbox one store from Israel, I wanna buy some DLCs for games or maybe some VIP account for some game and I can't .

Maybe someone have other solution, or place to buy DLC code from online store ...

If I use fake post code it's legal ?

VoodooPsyRoma, Nov 26, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

because it's not a xbox live supported country

It is up to you but keep in mind we can't tell you to do that because one its not supported

Two you cannot get certain content as many are region locked like 360 games

ngocphi, Nov 27, 2016
  5. ngocphi Win User

because it's not a xbox live supported country

It is up to you but keep in mind we can't tell you to do that because one its not supported

Two you cannot get certain content as many are region locked like 360 games
  6. RazvanRazvanVU Win User

Postal code

Did you use some sort of US address? If so, google the zip code for that address.
    i used an address from Romania and the zip code too , but it dosen't work because my locale is US and there is no Romania in locale ,should i put in a US postal code?
  7. andriustuma Win User

XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS

im from Lithuania , i can't see my country in faq , so that means i can't buy game pass in my country ?
  8. VoodooPsyRoma Win User

I can't buy in xbox store because aim live in Israel ?

It's lunched, it's sells here, but not supported how can I use the Xbox one store from Israel, I wanna buy some DLCs for games or maybe some VIP account for some game and I can't .

Maybe someone have other solution, or place to buy DLC code from online store ...

If I use fake post code it's legal ?
  9. Akito DragonFire Win User

Billing Address

Hello Josef,

My system is set up to purchase from the US region and my card is also a US card. When I try to input my billing address my zip code wont match as it belongs to the Armed Forces Europe, and the only options are Armed Forces Africa, America and Pacific. As such, I can't changes the contents regions as I don't have a European card.

I have tried to select the America, but then I get an error that my zip code doesn't match the "state".
Thema:

1. I from Lithuania and i can't buy xbox game, should i use fake address and zip code ? - Similar Threads - Lithuania can't buy

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Lithuania is on the map! Players rejoice

in XboX Insiders
    Lithuania is on the map! Players rejoice: Lithuania is on the Xbox PC Live service, great achievement for us gamers! submitted by /u/Grouchy_Credit_9019 [link] [comments]
  4. Games Pass, Baltics countries, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia! We wanna play!

in XboX Insiders
    Games Pass, Baltics countries, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia! We wanna play!: Hello! Gamers from Baltics, wanna play with game pass, on pc, Xbox, we want to pay money, to use the future. Why we don’t have an option to play? We want it! Pls, report the Microsoft, we wanna...
  5. XBOX LIVE LITHUANIA

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE LITHUANIA: Will there ever be XBOX LIVE supported in Lithuania 6b097307-1f82-44fc-9e23-055857a12fc0
  6. I live in Lithuania but can't get Xbox live/game pass. Can someone help me how to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I live in Lithuania but can't get Xbox live/game pass. Can someone help me how to get...: Xbox does not support my country Lithuania and I want to get Xbox live/game pass. Can someone help me with this or bypass it? b363ade5-7b17-4a45-bdb4-ade4bb26056f
  7. I can't buy grand theft auto 5 on my xbox one x in Lithuania

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy grand theft auto 5 on my xbox one x in Lithuania: I can't choose the country Lithuania in the xbox app and there isn't any Europe button either. d8c4933e-f128-4850-ab51-25e344d424cc
  8. Lithuania ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lithuania ?: There is no Lithuania in the country list for purchasing games online from Microsoft Store! What shall We, me and my little son, do? Sort of cheating it was to sell as console without rights to...
  9. Can't access XBOX LIVE in Lithuania

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access XBOX LIVE in Lithuania: Hi, I moved from Ireland to Lithuania. Changed my region, but Xbox Live or GOLD membership which I had in Ireland, doesn't work in Lithuania. I'm not able to play any online games. Please HELP!!!...
  10. Xbox One in Lithuania

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One in Lithuania: Hi, I am a Spanish Transport Pilot and I will be moving to Lithuania. initially that country does not have XBOX Live support. May I still be able to play online? In that case, how can I do it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fake address for xbox