I found an error in the xbox controller hardware/updated systems

Discus and support I found an error in the xbox controller hardware/updated systems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I noticed there was a slight input bug on Xbox controllers happening and it is registered in some games as well for multiple inputs being pressed at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TogaedRacer9860, Apr 28, 2023.

1. I found an error in the xbox controller hardware/updated systems

I noticed there was a slight input bug on Xbox controllers happening and it is registered in some games as well for multiple inputs being pressed at once or glitched input as I would say.

It can be replicated by

1. Start up Xbox Accessories- Test Mode on console

2. Press the Left or Right top bumper and hold

3. Proceed to move the left joystick to any exact middle point angle between either top-right, top-left, bottom-left, bottom-right

4. When in position you should begin to seen unintended input static/switching

5. You can then hold another 3rd button or trigger and it will get worse. Instead of reading all of which buttons where pressed it bugs out pressing random buttons that where never pressed or let go after mutli pressed but one button still held without displaying which ones as if there is across the hardware static.

:)

TogaedRacer9860, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Devilman1984 Win User

I think this is affecting my controller It just all of a sudden started bugging out earlier for no reason and it's like it's like if a phone gets wet you know and the stars just going crazy and touchless like you're touching things that you're not touching or whatever is exactly what's going on with mine
  3. Rostom L Win User

4. Just a Volunteer Win User

Did your use the Report a problem app with long press of the Xbox button to report it?
  5. Reign of Hero Win User

Xbox controller randomly shut off and won't turn on

Hey, there could be a connection issue between your xbox system and the controller itself. I recommend re-syncing the controller first and see if that fixes the problem. If the problem continues I would look and see if the controller needs an update, more information on that can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/update-xbox-wireless-controller

Good Luck!
  6. UnbatedFall7487 Win User

my xbox one have the error E208 000001E7 00000005. What should I do???

Thema:

1. I found an error in the xbox controller hardware/updated systems - Similar Threads - found error controller

2. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  3. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  4. Any tips for error message on Farcry 4 for Co - Op and no maps found?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any tips for error message on Farcry 4 for Co - Op and no maps found?: I am trying to complete these last achievements for Farcry 4, but every time I try to join co / op it gives me some stupid error message saying “ can’t do this… because of your Xbox live privacy...
  5. Xbox Live Tools: xbldevaccount signin output: Error: unexpected error found. Unexpected...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Tools: xbldevaccount signin output: Error: unexpected error found. Unexpected...: Hello! I'm trying to use xbldevaccount.exe in the Xbox Live Tools to sign in with my Partner account for another operation, but it spits out this error: xbldevaccount signin --u...
  6. "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error

in XboX Insiders
    "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error: I've been trying to get multiplayer working on my xbox account. To do this, I've been going to my xbox account> account.xbox.com/en-us/settings> privacy, but then i get hit with the same issue-...
  7. Error 1308 source file not found while installing call of duty world at war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 1308 source file not found while installing call of duty world at war: Hello, i'm trying to install call of duty world at war and it suddenly gets an error 1308 while installing even though i already run as admin. Can you please tell me what's happened with that...
  8. How do I fix the entry point not found error?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the entry point not found error?: So, I recently installed Steam so I could make mods for Skyrim. Anyways I install creation kit and I get an error message that says, 'The procedure entry point SteamApps could not be located in...
  9. i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and...: i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and microsoft keeps taking money from my account every month and today i got charged with $100 what should i...
  10. Error Connecting to Xbox Remote Play using Cellular Data Only: 'We found your console but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Connecting to Xbox Remote Play using Cellular Data Only: 'We found your console but...: Error Connecting to Xbox Remote Play using Cellular Data Only: 'We found your console but can't connect' I'm running into an issue connecting to my **Series X** through **Xbox Remote Play** using...