I found a way to fix battlefield 4 campaign save

Discus and support I found a way to fix battlefield 4 campaign save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I know it's real frustrating to have your campaign savea erased after all the hard work you put in to the game.so here's how I fixed my battlefield... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TILL DA DEATH, Sep 11, 2014.

1. I found a way to fix battlefield 4 campaign save

Hey I know it's real frustrating to have your campaign savea erased after all the hard work you put in to the game.so here's how I fixed my battlefield save.first delete and reinstall battlefield 4.second go to settings on the xbox one dashboard.go to power
    and start up.make sure your xbox is on power mode.not energy saving.after the game reinstalls it should be fixed.It worked for me.and I'm still playing.game on people

:)

TILL DA DEATH, Sep 11, 2014
  2. Scuff Ryder
    Scuff Ryder Guest
    Internet glitch

i had the same problem with mine. the only way i found how to fix this was to go to a different campaign save. your original save may have an error in it that effects the online and campaign internet. rockstar made a patch for it but it failed to fix
    the problem.

Scuff Ryder, Sep 11, 2014
  3. Elite Effect
    Elite Effect Guest
    Battlefield 4 campaign save

I'm playing it on the Xbox One, & I haven't had too many issues. My campaign save got erased once, but I finally completed it on normal & now I'm attempting hard mode. So far, so good, but I seem to be in the minority.

It's been way too long, & I'm starting to get doubtful they'll ever nail down a fix for the issues that are present. When the game works, it's a lot of fun. Judging by the current state of multiplayer though, I think DICE
    shoved the game out the door a little too early.

Elite Effect, Sep 11, 2014
  4. Scuff Ryder Win User

Internet glitch

i had the same problem with mine. the only way i found how to fix this was to go to a different campaign save. your original save may have an error in it that effects the online and campaign internet. rockstar made a patch for it but it failed to fix
    the problem.
  5. Elite Effect Win User

I'm playing it on the Xbox One, & I haven't had too many issues. My campaign save got erased once, but I finally completed it on normal & now I'm attempting hard mode. So far, so good, but I seem to be in the minority.

It's been way too long, & I'm starting to get doubtful they'll ever nail down a fix for the issues that are present. When the game works, it's a lot of fun. Judging by the current state of multiplayer though, I think DICE
    shoved the game out the door a little too early.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

I can't believe it's still broken. It erased my save on hard difficulty a few times. An update finally came out and I figured it fixed it. I started my new "hard" playthrough and it worked fine. I guess I got lucky.
  7. Defy Lightning Win User

I got it for $25 during a Black Friday sale so I didn't feel too ripped off. I felt that price was just right. I would have felt ripped off if I paid full price for it.
  8. Advantage Camo Win User

I played BF4 on the ps3 and same thing is happening on that system too. Three times I think I started the campaign but couldn't finish it in one sitting and all three times it didn't save. That's crap and once I got bored with the online I got rid of the
    game. Shame too cause the parts of the campaign that I did play were cool, but not cool enough to keep the game..
Thema:

I found a way to fix battlefield 4 campaign save

1. I found a way to fix battlefield 4 campaign save - Similar Threads - found fix battlefield

2. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  3. Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?: I have an Xbox series X and an LG OLED 65 inch TV. worked fine for about a year until just now. November 16 2023. Seems to only happen when use TV or movie apps. Changing my video settings does...
  4. Has anyone found a fix yet for the series x randomly disconnecting from the internet? Seen...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found a fix yet for the series x randomly disconnecting from the internet? Seen...: Really hoping there is a solution cuz this is just ridiculous. Spend all that money for a system that can't even do the most basic of tasks. submitted by /u/dreamsmasher23 [link] [comments]
  5. I found the fix for the white flashing circle with the crossed out mic symbol on the xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I found the fix for the white flashing circle with the crossed out mic symbol on the xbox.: I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t switch my mic back on when it said on. I figured out that it was the mute button on my TV remote causing that problem. For some reason when my tv remote muted...
  6. How do I fix the entry point not found error?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the entry point not found error?: So, I recently installed Steam so I could make mods for Skyrim. Anyways I install creation kit and I get an error message that says, 'The procedure entry point SteamApps could not be located in...
  7. I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(

in XboX Insiders
    I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(: So, it looks like possibly they rolled back the omega update so everyone that had it may have lost it I’m not sure, but as soon as I updated the Delta one I got my discord option back on my Xbox!...
  8. Game Stopped Download / Nowhere to be FOUND Xbox App, but still takes up space - FIX ( FH5,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Stopped Download / Nowhere to be FOUND Xbox App, but still takes up space - FIX ( FH5,...: This is more like a suggestion/fix to whoever has encountered the problem with Xbox App on PC after PC restart when your download has stopped and is nowhere to be found but still takes space....
  9. forza horizon 5 wont let me sign into my microsoft account. found fix!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 wont let me sign into my microsoft account. found fix!!!: go to add account then sign in with your pc password vary weird but it worked 2722bfa8-876b-4d3d-ac1e-f0ff9f17b1e2
  10. Update for error 0x80073cf6 fails to launch games, apps, settings. *fix found*

in XboX Insiders
    Update for error 0x80073cf6 fails to launch games, apps, settings. *fix found*: After a recent update I was getting this error when launching games (a lot of them) as well as other problems opening certain settings menus and apps. Today I factory reset the console, keeping...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battlefield 4 wont ssve campaign