I found a glitch in my Minecraft sign in that prevents me from signing in

Discus and support I found a glitch in my Minecraft sign in that prevents me from signing in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am currently moving my security information for Minecraft, and have already encountered multiple difficulties with it. The latest one is a complete... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EnderDonut08, Jul 2, 2022.

1. EnderDonut08
    EnderDonut08 Guest

I am currently moving my security information for Minecraft, and have already encountered multiple difficulties with it. The latest one is a complete inability to sign into Minecraft. After clicking the sign in button, it sends me to a page telling me about the security migration currently underway. When I click next, however, is when the problem starts and ends: a message pops up onscreen saying, "(URL) has been moved or is no longer available." This also only happens when I am connected to the internet. When in airplane mode, it signs me in no problem whatsoever.

:)

EnderDonut08, Jul 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today EnderDonut08

In which device are you facing this glitch?

May I know if you already migrated your Mojang account to a Microsoft account?

And which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to try and fix this issue?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. ExactPort243 Win User

Sign in to a random account on xbox.com

Yeaahh, but the steps require me to sign in with my xbox live gamertag and the security proofs thing is preventing me from signing in.
  4. PKTWinkels Win User

Beta Forum Access

Have also signed up for Beta but.not able to gain access to the forums says group not found...prevented me from getting my exclusive content as well...what do I need to do in order to correct this?
  5. Dave_862 Win User

Promoting my child account to adult account?

Ok i searched the internet already, and found this solution. It doesn't work. I go into settings, they ask me to sign in again. After this, they need parental approval is needed. So I need to sign into my parents account. I am over 18. I sign into my parent's
    account. Then their is a glitch. I have been struggling for hours on this.
  6. Subangelis Win User

Error code 0x801901F4 xbox desktop program cant sign in..

You mean the store and app I can't sign into? The error is preventing me from signing into Microsoft. From the store, to the XBox app to Cortana.
Thema:

1. I found a glitch in my Minecraft sign in that prevents me from signing in - Similar Threads - found glitch Minecraft

2. Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...: [img] ...... c7e611a7-c84a-4f87-b515-c998ae51e96f
  3. So i just found this surf glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i just found this surf glitch: First, press ctrl+shift+I. then, go to sources on the top right corner. go to surf.bundle.js, and at the right bottom there will be a pause button. Wait a few minutes, then press it again. You...
  4. A glitch for achievements I found after insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    A glitch for achievements I found after insiders update: [IMG] submitted by /u/ReapingShadows9 [link] [comments]
  5. have found a glitch on my 2002 update

in XboX Insiders
    have found a glitch on my 2002 update: hello sometimes when i go to the full library option nothing show up in the installed folder but in the server folder that holds all my games a can see that its install and i am able too play the...
  6. WARNING: Soft Lock glitch found

in XBoX on Consoles
    WARNING: Soft Lock glitch found: I found a way to soft lock the xbox, either that or HEAVILY SLOW IT DOWN, on the games and apps section, I was bored and held down both trigger buttons, it caused the cursor to rapidly swap...
  7. Found a glitch regarding account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Found a glitch regarding account balance: Today I got a 25 gbp giftcard for xbox and bought a few games costing around 17-18 gbp. Usually, it should say how much I should have left. Instead when I go to see if I can purchase a game, it...
  8. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.: I'm trying to buy Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Tomb Raider: Legend (originally for Xbox 360) for my Xbox One. But every time I click on 'Buy Game' it shows me this: Uh oh... that shouldn't have...
  9. Looks like you've found a glitch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looks like you've found a glitch.: Every time I try to download Grand Theft Auto San Andreas either on the console or on the browser it says "looks like you found it glitch please try again later." When am I gonna be able to...
  10. Found a Glitch in the System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a Glitch in the System: Yesterday, I was playing Forza Horizon 3 and everything was good. Been playing the game for a good while now. But all of this sudden when i tried to do a race, nothing would load. I quit the game,...