I found a carbon copy of Minecraft on the google play store

Discus and support I found a carbon copy of Minecraft on the google play store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unsure of where to report this to but there is a direct copy of Minecraft available on the google play store under the name “Craftsman KingCraft”... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mistermattmagoo, May 2, 2023.

1. I found a carbon copy of Minecraft on the google play store

I am unsure of where to report this to but there is a direct copy of Minecraft available on the google play store under the name “Craftsman KingCraft” and can connect to a Microsoft Account. I did download it and connect to my account (I already own Minecraft Bedrock and Minecraft Java, I was not intending to promote them so i opened the app without internet so as to not support the company) I feel that because this app that is earning money via ads should be taken down. I have since uninstalled the app

:)

mistermattmagoo, May 2, 2023
  2. mistermattmagoo Win User

I have reported it via google play just figured i should report it here to be safe

Thanks!
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

well change your password as you connected your account, if it is a dodgy version you have just left yourself open to attack. also report via the google play store.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX 360 UNO RANKED MATCH ISSUES

Hello Jet,

As they have closed this title it is no longer available. It was developed by Carbonated games not Microsoft studios. When titles are closed you are able to still play the games but support for them is no longer available due to developer is gone, merged
    or changed. Only way I found the game was a google search.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Questions about Minecraft IAP

Thanks for clarifying that.

If you acquired Minecraft via the Google Play Store, you can download the game on every Android device that has the Google Play Store installed.

Just make sure to log in with the Google account used to make the purchase.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch/Phone

Hi kenneth_huston,

Thank you for taking the time to post on our forums.

I believe any Minecraft items bought through the Google Play Store are only designated for the Android pocket version of Minecraft. You should contact the Google Play Store Customer Support for more information on that.

Purchases and coins that are linked across different platforms with Minecraft running the Bedrock edition are purchased through the in-game Minecraft Marketplace, while signed into your Xbox Live profile.

More information about purchases through the Minecraft Marketplace and purchases being tied to your Xbox Live account can be found here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035347351-Marketplace-FAQs

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. I found a carbon copy of Minecraft on the google play store - Similar Threads - found carbon copy

2. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBO controller not found in Accessories app.: I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam Deck and ran into issues. The controller...
  3. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  4. i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

in XboX Insiders
    i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death: granted i haven’t ran her since the 7th grade, is there anything i can do? i’ve unplugged everything, tried new power cords, took out the hard drive, etc. the button goes from green to a flashing...
  5. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  6. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  7. So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...: So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if the series X can run that? 253cf96c-8825-42f9-b64d-b2ae9c0cdcb3
  8. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  9. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  10. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744