I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC)

Discus and support I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Back in the day when the promotion ran I had played Halo MCC on my account before the given expiration date, but never redeemed my code. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rawbertoh, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Rawbertoh
    Rawbertoh Guest

Back in the day when the promotion ran I had played Halo MCC on my account before the given expiration date, but never redeemed my code. Is there anyway to get that code back?

:)

Rawbertoh, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Jp Hurley69
    Jp Hurley69 Guest
    Deleted Pre-paid Code

I forgot to redeem my Halo 3: ODST prepaid code (for MCC) sent out to me by xbox. it was deleted from my inbox before i could redeem it. I was told to post here for help.

thank you

Jp Hurley69, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Lost ODST code

Forgot to redeem my ODST code for Halo: MCC and would like it resent if possible. Thanks!

Xx I AmPeD I xX, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Rawbertoh! Unfortunately this promotion has expired and we no longer have the ability to support it. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Rawbertoh! Unfortunately this promotion has expired and we no longer have the ability to support it. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

Halo 3: ODST was not included as part of the Master Chief Collection. There was a redemption code sent out for it for some users of MCC as a make-good, which added the single-player version of ODST to the MCC. If you redeemed it then, then it would be available
    as DLC on the account that redeemed it.

Go to My Games & Apps -> Games -> Halo MCC and press Menu, then choose Manage Game. If this account redeemed it, it will appear in "Ready to Install".

If you own the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3 ODST, you can install the single-player version through back-compat.
  7. Vader of Death Win User

ODST download code

Same here. My Halo 3: ODST campaign download code has expired. I would like to get the Halo 3: ODST Campaign download code. I couldn't download it at the time and it ran out before I could redeem it.
  8. lordfatman6969 Win User

HALO ODST

I also didn't get the halo mcc halo 3 odst code due to my Xbox one breaking before I got the code and I didn't till just now get it replaced to just now find out about the code
  9. ProcessVince Win User

Can't find Halo 3:ODST in the store to MCC!

If you bought and played the Halo: MCC before December 19th, you are entitled to the remaster of Halo 3: ODST!
Thema:

1. I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC) - Similar Threads - forgot redeem Halo

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  6. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  7. Forgot to redeem code -yesterday was last date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forgot to redeem code -yesterday was last date: Forgot to redeem -yesterday was last date. Can you please help me use the code again and have the credit to my account? 081e2570-1852-4c46-9f1c-34cfd66cb790
  8. Forgot to redeem promotion code [Mod Removed Personal Information]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forgot to redeem promotion code [Mod Removed Personal Information]: Hello! I unfortunately was stupid and did not redeem my code last night while i was playing because i thought it was the 28 not the 29. is there ANYTHING you guys can do to replace that code for...
  9. Forgot to redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forgot to redeem code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “15/11/15” Issue: I received my code through Xbox Live message box but never got round to redeeming...
  10. Forgot to redeem my halo mcc odst code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forgot to redeem my halo mcc odst code.: I got the game and played before December 19. I wondering if I can get the odst code again? 4d855d35-084e-4070-965c-a4e4fd99df03