I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

Discus and support I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Captainlevi, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Captainlevi
    Captainlevi Guest

I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!

:)

Captainlevi, Dec 7, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. Joe Kelly6 Win User

I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a transaction ID and I remember my minecraft gamertag and password.

I'm sorry, I remember my username, but I forgot my email used for the account, hope you can help with the provided information above.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password. How can I get it back?

To contact Mojang Support, kindly visit: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/
    You can text on the messaging window and state your issue just like you did here. You can also select options closest to your issue for assistance, if given any options.
  5. Captainlevi Win User

I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password. How can I get it back?

Can u explain how to Contact mojang and what to tell
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that. If you have forgotten your Minecraft account password, you can reset it by following the instructions on the Minecraft website. If you log in with a username rather than an email address, your account is outdated. However, you can still reset the account’s password using the field above. If you have forgotten the email address associated with your account, you can recover your lost account by contacting Mojang support through their official website. Ensure that you provide all the necessary details such as your account name, email address, and any other necessary information. In case you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the password reset link sent to your email address.

Unfortunately, it might be very tricky recovering your Minecraft account with just the username.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username - Similar Threads - forgot password used

2. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  3. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  4. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  5. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  6. can you get a account back if you forgot previous passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you get a account back if you forgot previous passwords: I forgot my password to my Microsoft account and when I try to recover it it asks me for the previous password but I don't remember it is there any way to recover it...
  7. cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth: I was trying to get into an old fortnite account via xbox and I cant go onto the old email. i forgot the password and the number associated with it is also gone, i didnt have 2 factor auth and...
  8. I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app: I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app and I used my phone number for recovery but I forgot I must’ve added two factor a long time ago so I had to get a code from my...
  9. I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used....: I know my username(gamertag) and password for my account but I forgot which email I used. Is it possible to recover the email address based of the gamertag? c9218ef8-f2b5-4e50-9888-cd601623f8cd
  10. I forgot my email and password for my Microsoft account that I use for minecraft and now I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I forgot my email and password for my Microsoft account that I use for minecraft and now I...: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** please contact me 500c1590-590b-4f5c-8840-1c7083066796