I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to.

Discus and support I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What can I do? I don't remember the email I used to migrate my mojang account, I looked through all my emails but I can't find any email that specify... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sa51nT, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Sa51nT
    Sa51nT Guest

What can I do? I don't remember the email I used to migrate my mojang account, I looked through all my emails but I can't find any email that specify something about migrating. What can I do?

:)

Sa51nT, Sep 3, 2023
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Minecraft Account Migration

Hello KAGIRI99,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Minecraft Migration. Mojang has a Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ on their website which may help with some of your issues, including the following:

I forgot which email I used to create my Microsoft account

If you forgot which email you used to create your Microsoft account for migration you will need to speak with Microsoft support to recover the email address used to sign-up.

I don't have access to the email on my Mojang accountIf you do not have access to the email that is used to log in to your Mojang account, you will not be able to complete the migration. You will need to change the email on your account first. For instructions on how to do this, see Changing Your Email Address (Mojang Accounts).

If you do not have a Microsoft account, you will need one in order to migrate your account. You can create a new Microsoft account here: https://account.microsoft.com/account

Once you are able to get through with your account, you can follow the step-by-step instructions listed here: How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account – Home (minecraft.net)
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

Can't log into Xbox Live

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account.

Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

If you forgot which email you used to create your Microsoft account for migration you will need to speak with Microsoft support to recover the email address used to sign-up.

You may not have completed your migration, please go to your Mojang account profile page and start the migration again.

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Can't migrate my minecraft account to this microsoft account.

Hello Alex S, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you are having problems migrating your Mojang account to your Microsoft account

Check your order history to confirm that the game was successfully purchased under your account

Try adding a NEW account, and link it to your Microsoft account

At the login prompt in the Java launcher, go back. You'll see the Mojang account you've been logging in with - ignore it, and add a new account to the launcher

Using the email address associated with the Microsoft account you just migrated to, sign in with your Microsoft account email address and password

If you forgot which email you used to create your Microsoft account for migration, you'll need to speak to Microsoft support to retrieve the email address used to sign up.

If you still can't migrate your account, go to your Mojang account profile page and start the migration again

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Mojang account transfer to Microsoft account

You could try the basic troubleshooting:

Please double-check you are logging in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account.

Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account. Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

You may not have completed your migration, please go to your Mojang account profile page and start the migration again. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile
Thema:

1. I forgot the Microsoft email address that I migrated my mojang account to. - Similar Threads - forgot Microsoft email

2. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  3. I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email and password to a microsoft account.: I have a Microsoft account with Minecraft Java on it but I don't remember the email and password to it, The only thing I have is a transaction ID, is there any place I can contact Microsoft to get...
  4. How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96cb117c-33fa-44e9-b72c-0e8161395445
  5. Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Really Embarrassing time, but I forgot the email linked to my microsoft account.: I have an account called MrTippity On Minecraft so I went ahead and migrated it over and made an Xbox Account Called MrTippity and completely forgotten the email address to log into it and I don't...
  6. Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account: I have an account listed for minecraft and its called CopybookManx220 and I dont know the email for it anymore can someone help me 75615acd-f909-44f4-9b7f-b4280fb4870c
  7. I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to: Hey there, I currently am facing an issue regarding my Minecraft Account Email after it was migrated. To be clarified, I own the actual email the account was first bought on which was on around...
  8. i forgot my microsoft email. what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my microsoft email. what should i do?: i logged out of minecraft on my ps4 to change accounts but i forgot to unlink it rather than just sign out. I cant seem to remember the email address i used to log in for my microsoft account....
  9. forgot email for microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    forgot email for microsoft account: a few years ago i made a microsoft account for my friends ps4 so he could play minecraft with me and our other friends. after he bought a ps5 he can no longer sign into the account since we forgot...
  10. Forgot Microsoft Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot Microsoft Email: A while ago I have migrated my Mojang account with my Microsoft account. I stopped playing for a while. I want to play again but I have forgotten my Microsoft email....