I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...

Discus and support I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any way that I can possibly regain access to my old account even if I have forgotten the email associated with it? It has been a good few... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crampitalism HD, Sep 30, 2023.

1. I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...

Is there any way that I can possibly regain access to my old account even if I have forgotten the email associated with it?

It has been a good few years since I've played on it and I would love to use it again.

:)

Crampitalism HD, Sep 30, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the gamertag but the email is not part of my memory

Hi there, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you have forgotten your Microsoft account email, please follow the steps below:

1. Visit the following link:

https://account.live.com/username/recover

2. Enter an alternate email address that you have previously associated with your account or a phone number linked to the account.

NOTE: If you don't have an alternate email or a linked phone number, unfortunately, they won't be able to remind you of the primary email for your account, even if you know your Xbox Gamertag. This is due to Xbox Support's privacy and security policies.

Nevertheless, I recommend trying the suggestions provided in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Thanks for your understanding, and please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just players like you trying to help other players. We do not have access to any user accounts or information.

Best regards.
  3. Crampitalism HD Win User

I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the gamertag but the email is not part of my memory

Thank you for the assistance of what I could try but unfortunately I fall under the category of not knowing any alternative emails connected to my old account.

Thank for the suggestions though! 😊
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hello again.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't know any alternative email addresses associated with your Microsoft account. If that's the case, I'm afraid there's no other way than for you to try to remember the email yourself.

I'm sorry for the situation, and I wish you the best of luck!

Best regards.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Forgot the email I used on my account

Hello T, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your Microsoft account.
    When we lose access to our accounts, we can try to recover it by following all the recommendations available in this related article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

If none of the options work, the last resource is submitting the Microsoft account recovery form:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

The gamertag is not enough proof of account ownership.

Lastly, and as a reminder, please notice that no one at Microsoft can change account details, or send password reset links to you, this is for security policies.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

I have forgot what email i used for my minecfat account

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

You will have to use the possible email/username and password combinations you think are linked to that account. With that, you'll be able to find which login details are for which account.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the...

1. I forgot the email to an account that I used to have a few years back. I only know the... - Similar Threads - forgot email account

2. I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?: I forgot my email to an old xbox one account and I’m trying to login to it but my Xbox one with the original account is not working anymore. I have a list of Emails associated to my main Xbox...
  3. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  4. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  5. I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account: I forgot the username and email connected to my minecraft account. Please help. This happened because minecraft forced me to migrate to microsoft and I don't use microsoft....
  6. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  7. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  8. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  9. Tryring to get into an old account, forgot the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tryring to get into an old account, forgot the email.: Hi microsoft just wondering if i can sign back into an old account that i havent used in 4 years, Battlehound345 (xbox account) i tried logging in back then and failed so since ive been using a...
  10. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...